Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Absolutely nobody gives a fuck about racism against curries or indians

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Brutal racepill. Feel so bad for them. Said it a million times before, they are literally seen as the third, "other" race, like joke NPC characters.

They got no tyrones to fight for them beyond ove

Are you ethnic?

curries and indians are the same thing.

Anyway this happens because it's really easy to hate indians cause of stereotypes like being stingy, smelly and misogynistic, and also most of us are ugly and short.

curries and indians are the same thing.

Anyway this happens because it's really easy to hate indians cause of stereotypes like being stingy, smelly and misogynistic, and also most of us are ugly and short.

Nobody really gives a fuck about race, period.

Leftist whites only pretend to care as a means to virtue signal and feel self righteous and blacks and Jews use it for power and manipulation purposes.

I meant asians lol.

Apparently im just supposed to "arrangemarriagedmaxx" JFL at my life.

There needs to be a curry Trayvon Martin for this to happen

Not even the curries themselves.
Since they created a whole caste system just to try and manage the sewage of a society they have.
Segregation among their own.

Just more proof ugly people are seen as subhumans in this clown world

I created a thread about this a day or two ago, but also included Middle Eastern people. What's mind-blowing is that even brown whores are crying about #BLM whereas they don't spend a single thought about what other Middle Eastern people are going through, like daily bombings by US & NATO military. That black guy was given a merciful treatment, if he was a sandnigger in the Middle East he would have been blasted to pieces including his family.

99% normies are inherently racial supremacists (most of them don't realize).

The entire internet is built on hating on curries, you go to any mainstream normie sites like reddit, imgur, 9gag, people LOVE shitting on curries.

They can't do that to blacks anymore, now curries are their only option.

I created a thread about this a day or two ago, but also included Middle Eastern people. What's mind-blowing is that even brown whores are crying about #BLM whereas they don't spend a single thought about what other Middle Eastern people are going through, like daily bombings by US & NATO military. That black guy was given a merciful treatment, if he was a sandnigger in the Middle East he would have been blasted to pieces including his family.

Brutal

At least your women are so unattractive that nobody else wants them.

Jfl normies don't actually give a fuck about racism, they only Virtue signal.
All of them Belong in jail