Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolutely soul crushing study [Dickpill]

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
According to a study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found men with larger penises do make women climax more.

Giphy 1

If you deny the dickpill at this point, you need to be permabanned

thats just common sense nigga

we should replace water is wet with big dicks are better

dickpill is everywhere. even in video games

Tighter pussies make men cum faster.

Yeah, sucks for everyone who gets btfod the moment the foid wants to see his dick. You know how it goes, she's into you, you take her to your place, her clothes are off and then she sees your dick and tells you she changed her mind. Happened to everybody here, r-right?

Tighter pussies make men cum faster.
:soy::soy:
Yeah, sucks for everyone who gets btfod the moment the foid wants to see his dick. You know how it goes, she's into you, you take her to your place, her clothes are off and then she sees your dick and tells you she changed her mind. Happened to everybody here, r-right?

@Personalityinkwell and yet people say this pill is obvious

lmfao, I think the Jeremy Meeks one was suifuel, whether size mattered or not (it does, not sure till what size though).

@Personalityinkwell and yet people say this pill is obvious
well robtical is right tbh, i'd prefer a tight pussy to a loose one

angry runt is coping though. women hate small dicks

lmfao, I think the Jeremy Meeks one was suifuel, whether size mattered or not (it does, not sure till what size though).
Size matters if you care about the woman's pleasure. I don't know why an incel would give a shit though. Zero female pleasure is a-ok with me.

women hate small dicks
How does that impact your life? Ever got rejected because the foid thought your dick was too small?

If anyone wants a dickpill, just look at sex toy sales and 'best sellers' empirical proof that 'bigger is better'

Anything else is virtue signal.

Jeremy Meeks doesn't have a 9 Incher like everyone said, i debunked it, his tattoos doesn't match the ones in the pic. Astaghfirulah for seeing a dick tho.

That wasnt my point. My point is you cant compare what men think of pussies to what women think of below or average dicks

thats like saying average looking foids are as unattractive as average looking men is
complete retard point
If anyone wants a dickpill, just look at sex toy sales and 'best sellers' empirical proof that 'bigger is better'

Anything else is virtue signal.
:feelsrope:

That wasnt my point. My point is you cant compare what men think of pussies to what women think of below or average dicks

thats like saying average looking foids are as unattractive as average looking men is
complete retard point
ok gotcha. calm down
Size matters if you care about the woman's pleasure. I don't know why an incel would give a shit though. Zero female pleasure is a-ok with me.

How does that impact your life? Ever got rejected because the foid thought your dick was too small?
if I had a 7.5+ inch dick I could just use tinder and slay by showing off my bulge

so yes, it has affected my life

Jeremy Meeks doesn't have a 9 Incher like everyone said, i debunked it, his tattoos doesn't match the ones in the pic. Astaghfirulah for seeing a dick tho.
oh okay, didnt know that

angry runt is coping though. women hate small dicks
You've been in both to be able to compare?
:chad: :banhammer:

complete retard point
They are as unattractive as average looking men objectively. Only cucks and simps inflate their value. Men need to stop being cucks and put whores in line again, then they'll be the ones who beg that they can be with their looksmatch.

They are as unattractive as average looking men objectively. Only cucks and simps inflate their value. Men need to stop being cucks and put whores in line again, then they'll be the ones who beg that they can be with their looksmatch.
nah, average looking women are sexually attractive.that's biology and literally blackpill 101

women have high standards and are hypergamous, men ARE NOT. Its not a choice but a biological instinct

nah, average looking women are sexually attractive.that's biology and literally blackpill 101

women have high standards and are hypergamous, men ARE NOT. Its not a choice but a biological instinct
Foids have been fucking average looking and below men for thousands of years. It's only since cuckdom and feminism that things changed. Once men's money stops going to foids through their taxes, and the cucked laws are removed, then foids will be selling pussy for pop tarts.

Doesn’t affect me because I’ve never even come close to showing my penis to a girl let alone fucking her.

All slayers are packing,slayers with 5 inches don't exist.Let that sink in

All slayers are packing,slayers with 5 inches don't exist.Let that sink in
HIGH IQ and absolutely brutal observation
Doesn’t affect me because I’ve never even come close to showing my penis to a girl let alone fucking her.
if you had a big dick you would be throat fucking some girl at this moment
Foids have been fucking average looking and below men for thousands of years. It's only since cuckdom and feminism that things changed. Once men's money stops going to foids through their taxes, and the cucked laws are removed, then foids will be selling pussy for pop tarts.
cope, way back in history only a few men reproduced

i've tried many times in the past jfl
Try again but put some bulge in your pants and see how many dates you can set up. Then show up, get her to buy you dinner and then tell her to go home. It's that easy... right?

Try again but put some bulge in your pants and see how many dates you can set up. Then show up, get her to buy you dinner and then tell her to go home. It's that easy... right?
i've been thinking about this

also no need to go on a date.

i'm gonna try sometime soon. if it works i'll fuck off to looksmax and tell my story there

cope, way back in history only a few men reproduced
In those times few men reproduced because of wars or no resources. The foids weren't all chasing the chads back then, they fucked whoever kept them alive.

The ideal penis size (based on women's visual preferences) is literally the top 5%

FFS
(i.e., the most attractive penis size) appears to fall outside the range used in our study. "

Your dick has to be TWO entire standard deviations bigger than average for it to be ideal
How on Earth would they even find the outliers for the study??? Is anyone's dick twice the size of an 8 or 9 inch???

How on Earth would they even find the outliers for the study??? Is anyone's dick twice the size of an 8 or 9 inch???
That's not what standard deviation is. Two standard deviations is usually around the same as the margin of error if I remember my statistics right.

That's not what standard deviation is. Two standard deviations is usually around the same as the margin of error if I remember my statistics right.
My mistake. My low IQ ass thought the values on the chart were in inches when it was in cm. I was about to ask how the hell the outlier was 13 almost 14 inches and twice the size of 7 or 8. You appear to be right

Last edited:
FFS

Why do you say twice the size of 8-9 inch?

They saw that up to +2SD the attraction kept rising so they're assuming this continues. Plus iirc they also said the attraction-penis size curve can be modelled with a quadratic function pretty well
My mistake. My low IQ ass thought the values on the chart were in inches when it was in cm. I was about to ask how the hell the outlier was 13 almost 14 inches and twice the size of 7 or 8. You appear to be right
Lmao i just saw this message now ok nvm

Last edited:
Why do you say twice the size of 8-9 inch?

They saw that up to +2SD the attraction kept rising so they're assuming this continues. Plus iirc they also said the attraction-penis size curve can be modelled with a quadratic function pretty well

My mistake. I was reading the values on the chart in inches and not cm. Didn't realize it was in cm until I already responded

My mistake. I was reading the values on the chart in inches and not cm. Didn't realize it was in cm until I already responded
Still, 13cm is a lil over 5in. Over 5in flaccid and women are like "i wish it was bigger" jfl

The penispill is underrated.

1 mmf3qNA 3Bwd97aOWwOfpQ

According to a study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found men with larger penises do make women climax more.
:feelshaha:

Like I care!

Last edited:
its not about the pleasure of the foid, but your SMV

It's already rock bottom. Dick size doesn't matter in that regard.

I mean, sure you'd have higher SMV with a big schlong, but you knew that, didn't you ?

cope, incel with big dick still has SMV
Fine. I think I just have hard times comprehend your mindset since I've given up on fucking women for free long time ago, and as far as I can tell, prostitutes don't give a damn about the size of my penis, besides I'll probably never give any an orgasm anyway. And I'm fine with that.

My dick is fine. Even my body is fine. Not tall but still okay. My voice gets compliments.

But after all, my ugly face kills everything. Stop coping, when your face is ugly you can go and bury your own grave.