Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abusive Relationships...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Isn't it funny how females often complain about "abusive relationships". There is a guy that has been fucked over by them again and again so he has developed a really cold and rational viewpoint on them. So basically all he does is to PREVENT THEM FROM ABUSING HIM. But realizing they can no longer emotionally abuse, manipulate and control him they become unhappy and depressed and then think that they are being abused while in fact the guy is just preventing them from abusing him by no longer giving them emotional access to him.

Like my uncle is a good example. He was an emotional and sensitive dude when he married his first wife but she abused his trust, cheated on him and bathed in his tears. So then he learned that Nietzsche was right when he said: "If you go to the female don't forget to bring a whip." and he turned completely cold towards women. His second wife already learned that he would do what he wanted and that he would not make himself depend on her emotionally. He would not tell her anything private about himself or talk to her about feelings. He would just let her coexist with him and of course she got depressed with it and felt abused but my uncle didn't do anything but defend himself.

I think most of the time when females complain about abusive relationships it's really just the dude having shut down in order to defend himself against taking damage.

Nah. It's because they don't want to date the kind and decent ugly man

Nah. It's because they don't want to date the kind and decent ugly man

This plays a role as well. They only care about genetics so Chad can use them as a boxing bag and they will stay with him but I think those foids that love Chad so much that they let him use them as a punching bag are into being treated like shit...

This plays a role as well. They only care about genetics so Chad can use them as a boxing bag and they will stay with him but I think those foids that love Chad so much that they let him use them as a punching bag are into being treated like shit...
They are into anything that involves a Chad

Funny how they only say that they're in an abusive relationship for 10 years after they find someone else or get dumped by them

You rarely see a ugly guy beating up a woman and getting away with it. It’s almost always at least a high tier normie or a nigger.

Smacking a woman is considered abuse now though, but most women were beat until bruised for far less in the past.

"just shut urself down emotionally bro!"

Shutting yourself down is a rather common defensive tactic. It's like playing with fire, getting hurt, and then learning to be careful around fire. Kind of good honestly.

Men just look desperate and fagg-ish when they act emotional, or turn too friendly with women. You can never be too manly, but being effeminate is a curse.

Abusive chad = kind chad = intelligent chad = dumb chad = chad

Chad is like multiplicating with zero its allways zero

Isn't it funny how females often complain about "abusive relationships". There is a guy that has been fucked over by them again and again so he has developed a really cold and rational viewpoint on them. So basically all he does is to PREVENT THEM FROM ABUSING HIM. But realizing they can no longer emotionally abuse, manipulate and control him they become unhappy and depressed and then think that they are being abused while in fact the guy is just preventing them from abusing him by no longer giving them emotional access to him.

Like my uncle is a good example. He was an emotional and sensitive dude when he married his first wife but she abused his trust, cheated on him and bathed in his tears. So then he learned that Nietzsche was right when he said: "If you go to the female don't forget to bring a whip." and he turned completely cold towards women. His second wife already learned that he would do what he wanted and that he would not make himself depend on her emotionally. He would not tell her anything private about himself or talk to her about feelings. He would just let her coexist with him and of course she got depressed with it and felt abused but my uncle didn't do anything but defend himself.

I think most of the time when females complain about abusive relationships it's really just the dude having shut down in order to defend himself against taking damage.
foids will endure any abuse as long its the thug/Chad's dna being squirted into her

Chad will always win, he could murder a child in cold blood and foids would still flock to him, while you will ALWAYS be rejected despite being kind. Foids will never want to be with a subhuman no matter what he does, it's a sickening truth but we all have to live with it and be strong.

Every foid says her ex abused her...
Awalt!
But they never say, why.

(Much like jews getting kicked out of every country they've infested. They'll never say, why.)

How is domestic violence real haha like just dont date those guys ahahahaha jus walk away bitch aha