Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Academics Defending Incels - Compilation

Major lifefuel tbhngl

nice, bump for awareness

thanks for the lifefuel. nice to see that some people care.

We are living in an inverted world. Therefore the lowest man, is the highest man;-- namely the blackpilled incel.

You need for double negatives to come together(inverted society and the inverted highest man(blackpilled incel). So that their union could make a positive(bring society out of the clown world.)

Honk Honk:feelsthink:

Last edited:
This is life fuel & thanks for showing & thank you mods for pinning.
It's nice to see that this validates ideas coming from the manosphere at large.

It's Shopenhauer all over again: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
We are living in an inverted world. Therefore the lowest man, is the highest man;-- namely the blackpilled incel.

You need for double negatives to come together(inverted society and the inverted highest man(blackpilled incel). So that their union could make a positive(bring society out of the clown world.)

Honk Honk:feelsthink:
thanks for the lifefuel. nice to see that some people care.
Major lifefuel tbhngl

Thank you for this, most people really don't get it, nice to see that isn't universally true.

Bit of lifefuel in a day keeps the rope at bay, thanks OP.

Will watch later.

great find, good to know that not everyone in the academia is biased against logic

This people don't have the influence to change how normies/NPCs see us.

You know how you influence the masses? You take over the systems that influence how they think, you guys fail to realise that you can't convince a normie/NPC to take on new knowledge from outside the spheres of power that hold all the social influencing capabilities, you need to insert yourself directly to the core, and then influence from within, using a boiling frog method. Thats the only way normies/NPCS are influenced. This doesn't' just go for incel related issues, this goes for literally anything and everything in life.

angela nagle facial structure mogs me ded srs spoiler the thumbnail for suifuel

ive been very sad recently but watching this video gives me hope and makes me happy that more people of noteworthy professions and audience can understand and accept our plight

i am too old for anything to matter in my lifetime but for the many teens on here im hopeful a brighter future will happen for them so they dont live like us oldcels

This people don't have the influence to change how normies/NPCs see us.

You know how you influence the masses? You take over the systems that influence how they think, you guys fail to realise that you can't convince a normie/NPC to take on new knowledge from outside the spheres of power that hold all the social influencing capabilities, you need to insert yourself directly to the core, and then influence from within, using a boiling frog method. Thats the only way normies/NPCS are influenced. This doesn't' just go for incel related issues, this goes for literally anything and everything in life.

[BASED]

successes are based purely on luck and that they truly aren't special for those achievements.

I'll never understand how people ignore this simple fact about life. Luck is at the core, it dictates every possible path a person has available in their lives.

First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Looks like the blackpill is somewhere between the first two stages, but it’s nice some people are accepting it beyond just the manosphere.

It's nice to see a few discussions that attempt to defend against what David Icke would call psychological fascism.

I'll never understand how people ignore this simple fact about life. Luck is at the core, it dictates every possible path a person has available in their lives.
Hence why normfaggots/sexhavers aren't better than us. Everything they've attained is because of LUCK. Afterall, genetic lottery is also luck based.

Everything they've attained is because of LUCK.

To some extent I agree. There are people who work harder than others to attain the same thing others get for doing nothing, hard work and determination are factors that help you manipulate your inherent luck. It's like being 30-40 and you worked your entire 20s to attain that beamer and house while some random 18 yr old gets both without ever struggling to attain it.

Genetics

where you were born

the kind of family you're born into

is all dictated by Luck.

Anything beyond that is in your hands, dependent on your physical and mental limits.

It really does anger me when normie brainlets and retards don't acknowledge the kind of Luck they were born with or fail to give credit where it is due.

Intelligent people understand the blackpill and know it is real.

To some extent I agree. There are people who work harder than others to attain the same thing others get for doing nothing, hard work and determination are factors that help you manipulate your inherent luck. It's like being 30-40 and you worked your entire 20s to attain that beamer and house while some random 18 yr old gets both without ever struggling to attain it.

Genetics

where you were born

the kind of family you're born into

is all dictated by Luck.

Anything beyond that is in your hands, dependent on your physical and mental limits.

It really does anger me when normie brainlets and retards don't acknowledge the kind of Luck they were born with or fail to give credit where it is due.
Exactly

High IQ video ngl, saving this shit.

We dont need anyone to " defend " us. But if they understand it is good for them.

Right on the mark, all of them.

Lifefuel tbh. The blackpill should be accepted as a fact by the scientific community.

Glad this one got pinned, this one needs to stay on top for a long while, if not permanently, it should be the first thing a guest sees

That guy at 3:39 hit the nail on the head in a way that cannot be denied, simple and straightforward, the dating scene has become a harem for high status men.

We don’t need these people to confirm what we already know

Incels are the paupers & peasants of today's society.

Ps paupers & peasants rebelled in days gone by & are now lauded as heroes. Remember that.
Time to rebel, I guess.

I dont care some female academic is "defending" us, I absolutely dont give a shit, if youre a female and youre not having sex with us youre part of the problem

Surprised that even a few females admit the problems of hypergamy and women only wanting chad.

So what? What happens next after the blackpill gets mainstreamed? So we can be publically shamed for our appearances even more?

It's a refreshing change to see a mature discussion and comments made from women and the guys without illogical anger and emotion being triggered.

The one foid saying that years ago a man with a flaw could have found a deeply religious or tubby woman who would have settled with him, but now they can't hit me hard.

The reality out there is harsh, It's like some of our blackpills will become bluepills as things get worse.

Last edited:
IT can't touch this :dab:

Gotta watch this tommorow tbh.

Cucktears won't touch this tbh.

Only old foids who talk about things as the wall, hygergamy and such. They want to give the impression that they are wife material, implying they are different from other foids. Yet if chad showed up they'd be on their knees immediately.

Fuck. Every. Single. Foid.