Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Accept that you're subhuman garbage

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
just stop...stop it.

No more coping, experiments, maxxing of any kind (unless ropemaxxing). Just accept the fact that you're subhuman garbage and that's the way life is for you. You can do all the experiments and research you want, but it won't do anything for you. You are just demolished and ruined beyond all repair. That's all there is to it. End of discussion.

But I did bro.

just stop...stop it.

No more coping, experiments, maxxing of any kind (unless ropemaxxing). Just accept the fact that you're subhuman garbage and that's the way life is for you. You can do all the experiments and research you want, but it won't do anything for you. You are just demolished and ruined beyond all repair. That's all there is to it. End of discussion.
Coping is arguably better than roping. If you let the black pill consume you 100% all you will do is LDAR and eventually lose the will to live and rope.

@Nothingness isnt human garbage. He is the second coming of christ. A higher being. Truly superior than us all

just give up theory

i will try til i hit a certain age and then ill rope .
Cause LDARing is just a sad excuse for Life .

>subhuman
>ropemaxxing
1ux29d

I'm too god for roasties and ugly femorloids, tfu on them

that would mean my father was right bashing and belittling me
so no

just stop...stop it.

Fuck you normie. We will fight to you till the end.

Coping is arguably better than roping. If you let the black pill consume you 100% all you will do is LDAR and eventually lose the will to live and rope.
That's what i've been doing for the past few weeks tbh.

You only have the right to call yourself that and have this mindset after you tried absolutely everything.

should at least try plastic surgerymaxxing

I'm what you might call a :chad:

Jesus loves you, now stop disappointing him.

i did it already, now some reward for me

just stop...stop it.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Calm down, bro.

Ropemaxxing is legit dough

This isn't news to me.

I accepted that long ago

I'm what you call an ogre

It was over before it began...

The body can be changed with science and technology. I may have been born as subhuman genetic trash, but I believe tanshumanism can save us all if we overthrow Mr.Shekelburg. Looksmaxxing and immortality are the goals, we must Gilgameshmaxx or die martyrs fighting against the ZioFeminist Genocidal World Government. But if I don't surgerymaxx within the next couple years, I'll be prayopavesamaxxing...