Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Acceptance into heaven is based on looks

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
JFL if you think god would give a shit about how you live your life and all the good things you do. If you want to get into heaven you must:

- Be white
- Be at least 6 feet
- Have at least 6/10 face
- Be NEET
- Not be a virgin loser

One look at your soul and it's over and never began.

Jesus was rumored to have married a prostitute

Of course.

Every Saint figure was attractive enough to have people like them such that they shared stories with others about them.

And all the demons are portrayed as deformed, gross, sexually angry but unable to actually have sex.

Of course.

Every Saint figure was attractive enough to have people like them such that they shared stories with others about them.

And all the demons are portrayed as deformed, gross, sexually angry but unable to actually have sex.
we have an incel saint

"During a pilgrimage, he was stricken with an unsightly bodily affliction. He became so terribly deformed that he frightened the townspeople. In his twenties, a cell was built for him to protect the local citizens of the village from his appearance. Since he was so holy, his cell was built attached to his church. St. Drogo stayed in his cell without any human contact, except for a small window in which he received the Eucharist and obtained his food. He stayed there for the rest of his life, about forty more years, surviving only on barley, water, and the holy Eucharist."

That's why we are not going to heaven. We are going to incelhalla where Saint ER will welcome us and give us prime 10/10 gigastacies to fuck.

That's why we are not going to heaven. We are going to incelhalla where Saint ER will welcome us and give us prime 10/10 gigastacies to fuck.
You have to go to the Islam god for that.

Heaven and hell do not exist.

9532D170 458F 4688 A96F 7D7908F48F7A

Belief in the ancient idea of the Jewish/Christian/Islamic God is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. To worship a foggot ass God who would create a world where genetic luck is superior to merit is the same thing as worshipping Chad himself the same way foids do.

Belief in the ancient idea of the Jewish/Christian/Islamic God is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. To worship a foggot ass God who would create a world where genetic luck is superior to merit is the same thing as worshipping Chad himself the same way foids do.
Charles Darwin IQ

we have an incel saint

"During a pilgrimage, he was stricken with an unsightly bodily affliction. He became so terribly deformed that he frightened the townspeople. In his twenties, a cell was built for him to protect the local citizens of the village from his appearance. Since he was so holy, his cell was built attached to his church. St. Drogo stayed in his cell without any human contact, except for a small window in which he received the Eucharist and obtained his food. He stayed there for the rest of his life, about forty more years, surviving only on barley, water, and the holy Eucharist."

Cool, so he learned his place and did the world a solid by making sure nobody looked at him or liked him or was friends with him.

What a great role model.

Peter has the female personality detector at his side and every time an incel comes near it goes off of course :feelsEhh:

Religion is the best cope aside from hard drugs

you can tell yourself literally anything and believe in it if your will is strong enough

you can tell yourself literally anything and believe in it if your will is strong enough
If idealism is true, then there is nothing concrete which suggests that experiences which you construct intentionally are any less real than anything else in your life. Once I started thinking like this, I felt a lot better. In fact it just became progressively more obvious that it's true over time, and it's hard to imagine that I used to believe otherwise.

Tbh I think that the best cope is intentionally dissociating yourself from the world around you. Once you realize that none of it ultimately matters, and that it's essentially just one long dream of being a person, it becomes easier to not care so much, and not be so attached to things.

If idealism is true, then there is nothing concrete which suggests that experiences which you construct intentionally are any less real than anything else in your life. Once I started thinking like this, I felt a lot better. In fact it just became progressively more obvious that it's true over time, and it's hard to imagine that I used to believe otherwise.

Tbh I think that the best cope is intentionally dissociating yourself from the world around you. Once you realize that none of it ultimately matters, and that it's essentially just one long dream of being a person, it becomes easier to not care so much, and not be so attached to things.
exactly .

There is a lot more pain than pleasure on this world
and even if you somehow '' make it '' , ascend or whatever , each struggle will just be replaced by a new obstacle .

Literally any Philosophy there is is just a new Reality you try to force upon yourself until you believe in it
, a new lens in your brain changing the way you look on life and how you interpret it .

Either you become a stoic and try to '' enjoy '' the pain , cause it make you grow mentally and physically
or you just accept that life is a random bunch of suffering and death , every animal just crawling in the dirt of this shitty planet ,
stuck in the same old slave system of our instincts .

Become reliogious , become a narcissist , become a cynic , whatever .

these are all beaten paths , copeing mechanism , subjective realities that wiser people envisioned a long time ago .

In the end , Nihilism is the only truth .

In the end , it all boils down to cope or rope .

And dissociating yourself from this world + indoctrinating yourself with a new subjective reality is the best cope there is .

That's why I am a Decepticon, not some Autobot.

exactly .

There is a lot more pain than pleasure on this world
and even if you somehow '' make it '' , ascend or whatever , each struggle will just be replaced by a new obstacle .

Literally any Philosophy there is is just a new Reality you try to force upon yourself until you believe in it
, a new lens in your brain changing the way you look on life and how you interpret it .

Either you become a stoic and try to '' enjoy '' the pain , cause it make you grow mentally and physically
or you just accept that life is a random bunch of suffering and death , every animal just crawling in the dirt of this shitty planet ,
stuck in the same old slave system of our instincts .

Become reliogious , become a narcissist , become a cynic , whatever .

these are all beaten paths , copeing mechanism , subjective realities that wiser people envisioned a long time ago .

In the end , Nihilism is the only truth .

In the end , it all boils down to cope or rope .

And dissociating yourself from this world + indoctrinating yourself with a new subjective reality is the best cope there is .

Aren't we biologically predisposed to certain subjective realities?

Sure, a homeless man and a rich billionaire will all have their struggles, in fact they may be equal when you aggregate the struggles. But the billionaire will ultimately be happier, regardless of those struggles; because with a billionaire comes more attractiveness by women, more capabilities of what you are able to experience in the world, more friends, etc.

JFL if you think god would give a shit about how you live your life and all the good things you do. If you want to get into heaven you must:

- Be white
- Be at least 6 feet
- Be NEET
- Not be a virgin loser

Cope,many chads are going to hell.They have multiple lays with different woman,they are arrogant

- Be white
- Be at least 6 feet
- Be NEET
- Not be a virgin loser

That's a lie. Only non believers of Jesus won't be allowed into heaven as they did'nt recieve the free gift of salvation.

This theory seems quite legit. Chads get everything handed to them on a platter because they are loved by God and those who are hated by God will be given a horrendous life. It makes sense.

No that does'nt make sense. Why would he hate people when he made them? Does'nt he love all humans even though were sinners?

Jesus was rumored to have married a prostitute
There were rumors short after the discovery of the empty tomb, that his disciples stole his corpse.
There are also rumors, that a shower and a new haircut will get you a woman.

God doesn't create mankind equally and he is all-knowing, thus he knows who he will put in hell.
Thinking that he loves everyone is massive cope.

Do you think he loves the disabled kid who is starving? Or the people wrongfully convicted of murder and have to spend the rest of their lives in jail?

There is 0 fairness in the world, it only makes sense that fairness doesn't exist in the afterlife either.

Is'nt that contradictory? Why would he, a god who made the universe with god, send someone to heaven or hell based on looks? He loves everyone and wants us in heaven but not all of us can due to our sinful nature.

I know the world is a dirty cheater but it seems stupid he would play favorites when he's one day going to Judge EVERYONE. And for us to go to heaven we need to believe in him and ti repent for our sins.

No that does'nt make sense. Why would he hate people when he made them? Does'nt he love all humans even though were sinners?
Some reason mothers hate ugly sons. Bad quality souls, like bad genes, would be put in the trashcan, just like incels get put in shit jobs. JFL if you think personality makes a difference. Bad genes = bad soul.
He was born sinless and lying is a sin so that's contradictory. If he did lie, then he would'nt be considered sinless.
And so the bible says... circular logic is circular. Jesus was a gigachad. Ugly = sin, gigachad = no sin. Need to do the bluepill/blackpill conversions to see the truth.

Last edited:
Some reason mothers hate ugly sons. Bad quality souls, like bad genes, would be put in the trashcan, just like incels get put in shit jobs. JFL if you think personality makes a difference. Bad genes = bad soul.

And so the bible says... circular logic is circular. Jesus was a gigachad.

Now I just got to say this as a question that I am needing you to answer. If jesus lied then he would'nt be able to die on the cross for us as we can't ever pay for the price of sin ourselves. Then how did he die on the cross for us?

Now I just got to say this as a question that I am needing you to answer. If jesus lied then he would'nt be able to die on the cross for us as we can't ever pay for the price of sin ourselves. Then how did he die on the cross for us?
Don't need to be a hero to get tied on a cross.

Fine. I'll go to hell then meeting ER and Adolf Hitler.

We don't know that. We can't know if he committed any sins and we can't know if he is sinless. All we have is some book.

I mean lying is breaking one of the 10 commandments and if he did that, then he wouldnt be able to die on the cross for us.

Fine. I'll go to hell then meeting ER and Adolf Hitler.
You would get moged to oblivion.
I mean lying is breaking one of the 10 commandments and if he did that, then he wouldnt be able to die on the cross for us.
Lying has never prevented putting someone on a cross. The fact he did it for us is just what's written in some book called the bible with 0 verifiable facts. You are saying these things as facts when they are not by any measurable standard.

high iq

You would get moged to oblivion.

Lying has never prevented putting someone on a cross. The fact he did it for us is just what's written in some book called the bible with 0 verifiable facts. You are saying these things as facts when they are not by any measurable standard.

I mean it's deceit which can cause a ton of damage. And the bible was lost in translation so of coarse itll have most of the info messed up.

I mean it's deceit which can cause a ton of damage. And the bible was lost in translation so of coarse itll have most of the info messed up.
If pieces of the bible are missing, we are most likely all damned anyways. An incomplete recipe on eternal heaven is about as good as being an incel at school prom.

If pieces of the bible are missing, we are most likely all damned anyways. An incomplete recipe on eternal heaven is about as good as being an incel at school prom.

By default we are, but he offered us a way for salvation.

Imagine heaven with a bunch of confused incels that aren’t used to being treated well :lul:

It all sounds so ridiculous.

JFL if you think chad heaven and incel heaven feel the same, even if they are the same place.

Ok im going to stop arguing with you as it seems like it's going no where. Good day to you sir.