Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Acceptance into heaven is based on looks

Damn, that's brutal man. Guess there is nothing for us.

Cope,many chads are going to hell.They have multiple lays with different woman,they are arrogant
True but you realize you don't have to be chad to get multiple lays right?

True but you realize you don't have to be chad to get multiple lays right?
Sure but if they dont be faithful to one person and repent they will be punished

I mean we would be judged so wed know but we don't know when.
The only judgement we ever faced was at birth when we were assigned our shit genes. After that, free will is a fucking joke. Our fate is to suffer than die.

Imagine heaven with a bunch of confused incels that aren’t used to being treated well :lul:
How heavenly would that be, being forced to hang out in the clouds for eternity with all the lucky Chad's and Stacey's who God gave great lives to.

What would there even be for an incel to do in heaven? I would be forced to contemplate how bad my life was in comparison to all the people who got to experience love and have teenage sex, relationships, marriages, and all the life benefits of being attractive like people treating you nicely.

Imagine heaven with a bunch of confused incels that aren’t used to being treated well :lul:

Ok, I laughed. :feelskek:

How heavenly would that be, being forced to hang out in the clouds for eternity with all the lucky Chad's and Stacey's who God gave great lives to.

What would there even be for an incel to do in heaven? I would be forced to contemplate how bad my life was in comparison to all the people who got to experience love and have teenage sex, relationships, marriages, and all the life benefits of being attractive like people treating you nicely.

As if we Incels were the only people in the history of mankind with a shitty earthly life. On the contrary, it was precisely the weak and poor who sought and embraced eternal hope.
Usually, the greater the suffering, the sweeter the sky grew. Of course, the basic condition for this is faith, but no god-believing black slave of the 19th century will have thought by himself: "How is that possible that I am in the same heaven like my master. That can't be"

I often also think, that I am not only not meant for this life, but also not for the next. But the word of God, which promises an end of all suffering, is the one I will believe in the end, even when I don't feel an emotional confirmation or rather wish to be never born.

Last edited:
Cope,many chads are going to hell.They have multiple lays with different woman,they are arrogant

I think chads would be counted as fornicators, yes
That's a lie. Only non believers of Jesus won't be allowed into heaven as they did'nt recieve the free gift of salvation.

Romans 10:9

And there is nothing to suggest that looks are valued above all else:

1 Samuel 16:7
Psalm 18:27
Isaiah 2:11

Nor that Jesus was prophesied to have gigachad looks when he came to Earth

Isaiah 53:2b
Isaiah 52:14

brutal judgment day pill

meanwhile st. agatha got her tits cut off and still got into heaven, foids have infinite redeemability

cope I will go to heaven because I have lived through hell already

> neet
> slayer
Pick one

Gonna need a bible verse