Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Acceptance of female frauding (makeup) and lack of acceptance for male frauding (lifts, plastic surgery) is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When foids dress up to go on dates or go clubbing, they are allowed to fraud in many ways. They wear heels to get taller, push up bras to make their boobs appear bigger, hair extensions, and tons of different types of makeup for their face such as fake eyelashes, fake eyebrows, and blush to cover up their facial imperfections like acne. They can legit go fom a 4 to 7 EASY, so Chad will eagerly bang them. They can also get plastic surgery. If she is ever found out, there is no social consequences, many guys won't care and will still bang her.

For men, the amount of frauding is limited. Wearing elevator shoes is obvious so short dudes wearing them will be caught (lifts can work to a small degree), men can't wear makeup because it's "gay", and plastic surgery is discouraged for men. If a girl finds out a guy is doing these things, there's a strong chance she won't bang him, but the dude will also experience societal shaming and social ostracization.

Why is this? Simple, because women have more power in the world of sex, and consequently, the social world. As a result, female frauding techniques are constantly being advanced to allow ugly girls to be cute enough to fuck Chads, and therefore more men are unable to attract their looksmatch, forcing them to need to fraud. However, due to increased competition among men, frauding is shamed and villified.

It's a cycle that feeds off the respective sides, accelerates hypergamy, and creates new incels every day.

Last edited:
Men should be allowed to wear war paint to strike fear into the enemy

This is why every shortcels or manletcels here should wear 2+ to 5 inches insoles I'm hopefully going to buy insole soon Idc anymore man literally every women I see on the streets have some kind of 3+ inches heels on their shoes

And if these ugly foids pass on their genes more incels are made. Holes never should have rights.

Make up should be illegal since that's a form of fraud

There is no makeup for personality silly inkwell tee hee.

This is why every shortcels or manletcels here should wear 2+ to 5 inches insoles I'm hopefully going to buy insole soon Idc anymore man literally every women I see on the streets have some kind of 3+ inches heels on their shoes

I addressed this it's really obvious you will likely get caught.

BASED,and High IQ
Society will always do everything it can to oppress ugly low value males.

I should've worn makeup in HS/college, would've slayed.

Foids want you looking good effortles

I should've worn makeup in HS/college, would've slayed.

In college maybe, but in high school people would have found you out and you'd be fucking crucified

In college maybe, but in high school people would have found you out and you'd be fucking crucified
That's true, wish i'd have makeup maxxed when I had the chance, no i'd have to toupee maxx as well :feelsbadman:

The cosmetics pill is extremely underrated. We see exposes online, but we are still fooled IRL. Yeah we know their faces are fake, but we don't know exactly what they look like underneath, so we default back to what we see in the moment. We need to find a way to see through makeup in real time.
many guys won't care and will still bang her.
In fact, many guys prefer women with plastic surgery, as it makes them "hotter".
the dude will also experience societal shaming and social ostracization.
Even hardcore gymmaxxing is shamed, they accuse you of being self absorbed and using steroids. Even fashionmaxxing past a certain extent.
due to increased competition among men, frauding is shamed and villified.
It's like girls who call other girls who wear makeup sluts, while caking it on themselves.

Jfl at whore priviledge tbh, men aren't even encouraged to improve their physical appearance and are just told to man up and deal with it.

Men should be allowed to wear war paint to strike fear into the enemy
50c

TBH I don't want to fraud, I think women frauding should just be banned period so were all playing on the same level