Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel accepting applications on inceltears

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
was touching my dick and noticed it's bent up, seems like a pretty high IQ design feature if I'm supposed to reach places with it standing up, also 16 cm so average sized with decent girth so it can go in and not be a micropenis

lovely ladies of inceltears reading this, I am accepting sex applications, please sent them my way and I will get around to reviewing them. have xx chromosomes no other requirements

>implying they're actually ladies
oh no no no no no

Jfl what at I'm reading. :feelskek: While I somehow like your idea, I wouldn't do the same. You're risking to review hundreds of applications from oestrogenized soycucks/trannies/low end ovarybots (equipping a manjaw and full hirsutism).

bro delete ur sig im tryna focus on 3d women here
cope
5BFBDA5C9C7E5098F0B59C8B4DA41D6A3D714F98

most of them are incels in denial and trannies jfl
Theyre even more pathetic than us
Yeah they're trannies. They don't have g-spots like real females do. Their fuckholes are just dicks turned outside-in.

something primal is going on here bruh I want to fuck her ass and thighs while being fully aware of that fact, not just being aware of it but understanding it on a very deep level compared to what I usually do. I think it's because she has a see-through skirt in front of her upper thigh and bottom asscheek that makes it look like she's being somewhat modest when in actual fact you can see what's up. Very enticing. It's just so out in the open your brain can't break it down into anything other than what it is, there is no sexual experience or 2d waifu shit just her thighs and ass. I feel like some national geographic soyboy could film me beating my meat to this and describe it while only using zoological terminology.

ded srs we are just more advanced versions of this. how the fuck are we using computers?

Last edited:
Guests: 15

seems like your inbox is going to be filled with a lot of them soon bro :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Loophole bragging, ban yourself

High tier post. I can feel your autism from here

only like 20% of IT users qualify for that one requirement

I wish my dick was like that

Only xx??
Landwhales are not foids.

You tryna get featured on cucktears or something?

was touching my dick and noticed it's bent up, seems like a pretty high IQ design feature if I'm supposed to reach places with it standing up, also 16 cm so average sized with decent girth so it can go in and not be a micropenis

lovely ladies of inceltears reading this, I am accepting sex applications, please sent them my way and I will get around to reviewing them. have xx chromosomes no other requirements
Lucky.

something primal is going on here bruh I want to fuck her ass and thighs while being fully aware of that fact, not just being aware of it but understanding it on a very deep level compared to what I usually do. I think it's because she has a see-through skirt in front of her upper thigh and bottom asscheek that makes it look like she's being somewhat modest when in actual fact you can see what's up. Very enticing. It's just so out in the open your brain can't break it down into anything other than what it is, there is no sexual experience or 2d waifu shit just her thighs and ass. I feel like some national geographic soyboy could film me beating my meat to this and describe it while only using zoological terminology.

View attachment 116523
ded srs we are just more advanced versions of this. how the fuck are we using computers?
im too low iq to write like this

only mods can get away with this :feelstrash::feelscry::feelsrope::cryfeels::feelsseriously:

Trying to get featured?