Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Accepting my solitude

Dark-Hatred

Dark-Hatred

Grey Hat NEET
-
Fuck it. I've tried. I've tried getting a driver's license and a job. My road test isn't for a few months and I'm still out of work. I've tried making friends and I've tried everything to get a significant other but alas it seems that I am damned to this reality. I accept that I'm never going to get irl friend nor anything remotely close to what "love" might be. Love is a lie, companion ship is a meme and "just be confident" is a joke. People only want to make themselves better than you and will snub you at every chance they get.

However, I won't rope. I'll accept it. I'm no longer fighting clown world. I'm going to embrace it. I'm going to keep trying to drive and perhaps I'll get a job so I can blow my money away at dumb shit to distract myself until I die. I'm now honk-pill and perhaps I'll be the mime in this odd circus we live in. I accept that I will be alone and hopefully I will one day get a sex-bot. But for now, honk honk. Sorry for this but I needed this off my chest.

Welcome to fucking clown world. Glad I can finally achieve my childhood dream of being a mime.

Attachments

• mime world.gif
    mime world.gif
    79.2 KB · Views: 8
I've tried this mentality multiple times.

"See the world as a joke because the west is a joke" --> it stops being funny, quickly

"I'm no longer fighting clown world. I'm going to embrace it." --> Another weekend alone makes me depressed and I lose my will to embrace life.

"Don't care about other peoples opinions" --> Normies having an even worse opinion of me will make them treat me worse.

"I'll use my knowledge to do better in life" --> Lose motivation because of the tiny return on effort investment.

"I'll pursue solitary activities to earn money" --> Give up because I'm not high IQ

alright I got a bit off topic but you get my point. Good luck though

yeah it's better accept it.

Better alone than cucked in this gay ass clown world

Its better to be blackpilled in this world at this point than to be bluepilled.

Loneliness and solitude becomes a form of immeasurable strength if you can handle it. Many people require followers or basic companionship to accomplish even the most mundane tasks, as long as you can handle the mental and emotional burden.

100% on the money for stupid shit, that's what I'm up too, blowing my money on mad copes and hobbies and I have to say I'm happier than anyone else in my various circles even though I'm the least successful. Strange how that one seems to play out.

We are destined for loneliness and solitude

at least u have accepted that, i know people who will eat their shit instead of accept