Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Accepting your genetics are trash is something most normies never do, yet incels usually do at a young age

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I wonder how it feels to go through life thinking you're above average and amazing when you're really dog shit to women.

Normies are pumped full of some drug that makes them delusional about anything important. I wish I had some. Maybe it helps you feel better.

My guess is normies encounter the truth somewhere in their 30-40s, hence the peaking suicide rate in that age range.

Retarded, annoying masters of cope is what they are

You have love for yourself and cold truth that will make you hate the world.
Which one do you choose?

I call my family "a gene pool that needs to be drained".

Knowing my genetics are trash is very very very painful.

It's because most normies (average people) weren't relentlessly mocked for their looks every single day in school, around the neighborhood, and in other social settings like we were. From an early age, we were constantly reminded of how defective we are, and later received reinforcement of this when the opposite sex wanted nothing to do with us.

I agree, they're literally just extremely delusional.

Well normies are usually not ugly enough to be constantly mocked or belittled. They also have social skills which is the biggest antidote to bullying.

If girls don’t approve of your genetics the moment they lay eyes on you, it’s completely over for you.

When they are rejected they attribute it to their personality literally or they need to go to the gym or change their hair. Then if they get another girlfriend they think that has worked but they do not realize that they are being used for their money or because the girl is with him temporarily until she gets another better boy.

It's because most normies (average people) weren't relentlessly mocked for their looks every single day in school, around the neighborhood, and in other social settings like we were. From an early age, we were constantly reminded of how defective we are, and later received reinforcement of this when the opposite sex wanted nothing to do with us.
This

Not easy to accept you were born to suffer. Evolution is gay.