Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Accidentally found about this game while redeeming the PS5 PS Plus game (even when having no PS5, scalpers are asking here for 1500 euros)

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
Can't even browse digital in-game stores in peace, this: https://store.playstation.com/fi-fi/product/EP4459-CUSA25173_00-8286950047179638

Five Dates is the name of the game.

Steam page:
View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1353270/Five_Dates/

Vinny, a millennial from London, joins a dating app for the first time while living in lockdown during the coronavirus pandemic. With five potential female matches, Vinny must pluck up courage to video date with wildly different personalities, starring Mandip Gill (Doctor Who) and Georgia Hirst (Vikings).

The viewer’s choices will define Vinny’s interactions with each date and their interest in seeing him again. Amidst a branching, multi-directional chain of conversation topics and deep-dive questions, Vinny is faced with digital game dates, awkward scenarios and unexpected truths.

Five Dates is an exploration of the unpredictable modern dating experience, which follows an average single man as he navigates the world of digital dating. Through his journey, the decisions the viewer makes for him will challenge their own conceptions of attraction and compatibility.

Sounds like the average woman or very good-looking man, not "average single man".

Some months or weeks ago I was browsing PS Store using PS4 console, and in the sale was a game called "One Night Stand": https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0891-CUSA15805_00-RGAONENIGHTSTAND

That hurt. The text of the Store page (old Store, or maybe a review(s) I read back then) read like it is easy and normal for average men to just end up in that situation. That was some months ago, I did not make a thread about this game then, even though I wanted to.

Steam:
View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/549860/One_Night_Stand/

Es ist vorbei für Dating SImulator cels

I swear only cucks fuel this trash genre

I have to think these things are written by Gen Xers who don't know how things are nowadays.
Or maybe just written by women, who don't even see non-Chads as men.

digital in-game stores
Error. Should be "digital game stores".

Possible explanations for the error and low IQ OP: early morning, haven't slept all night, room totally dark because saving money and electricity, hungry and haven't eaten properly whole day. Lots of sugar "in the head" because milk chocolate cocoa drink (whatever it is called, 10 % sugar, drank at least 5 dl), because of not having proper milk...lots of stress, declining IQ because oldcel...
------------------------------------
It is really astonishing that they claim to represent the average single man experience using Tinder etc. Average men don't get anything from online dating.

If it was an actual average male it woud be a very dull depressing game

Rofl, 1500 bucks will get u a high end gaming pc.

Ps5 and consoles in general are for low IQ ghetto inner city people that play call of duty and think that is the best fps shooter ever. Its the most played fps shooter because it is the most accessible. Not because it is the best shooter game.

Last edited:
Edit : Nevermind im retarded

I have to think these things are written by Gen Xers who don't know how things are nowadays.
Or maybe just written by women, who don't even see non-Chads as men.

dting simulators are the cringiest thng ive ever witnessed.

seriously what is the appeal, wow you get to watch chad hook up with foids so entertaining /s

Does this not hurt you: when I was browsing the PS4 in-console store and generally used the console to escape from my inceldom thoughts/depression/grim situation, you are suddenly reminded of your situation when you least expect it with a text that reads: After a night of fun, passion, and one too many drinks, you wake up the next morning to find a complete stranger lying naked beside you in bed. What do you do?

I get reminded when trying to avoid thinking these things, that I will not ever have these experiences just because I had bad luck. Life is unfair.

Does this not hurt you: when I was browsing the PS4 in-console store and generally used the console to escape from my inceldom thoughts/depression/grim situation, you are suddenly reminded of your situation when you least expect it with a text that reads: After a night of fun, passion, and one too many drinks, you wake up the next morning to find a complete stranger lying naked beside you in bed. What do you do?

I get reminded when trying to avoid thinking these things, that I will not ever have these experiences just because I had bad luck. Life is unfair.
you can accept the mogging if you meditate enough tbh

I remember seeing that one night stand game in the psn store. Like who the fuck is this shit marketed to?

Ps5 and consoles in general are for low IQ ghetto inner city people that play call of duty and think that is the best fps shooter ever. Its the most played fps shooter because it is the most accessible. Not because it is the best shooter game.

ROFL "Low iq ghetto inter city people"

Man, if that's not accurate....

Well to be fair, those games are fiction, and so are the chances of sub-8 men getting a date with a hole. It's consistent if you think about it.

WTFffff

Bruh consoles have guaranteed 4K 60fps support for the next 7-9 years. Some gamercels just need something to get the mind off of being virgin and autistic and just game casually

TBH it's a pretty realistic game. I watched xQc play it and pretty much all foids are insufferable and TBH their behaviour is extremely realistic in it. They have horrible personalities and are full of themselves.
Bruh consoles have guaranteed 4K 60fps support for the next 7-9 years. Some gamercels just need something to get the mind off of being virgin and autistic and just game casually
This. PCs are dying out as a gaming device. People are stopping buying top tier parts because of their heavily pumped prices thanks to miners. I was such a person where I would get the latest parts for PC + a console, now owning PC for gaming is ridiculous. 500 dollar console will age better than 1500 dollar PC bought on the same day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back