Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

According to a survey in this school textbook, the average height of an American man is about 5'9"/5'10".

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
A survey of 100 men. I don't know when it was taken. Every survey is different, of course. I'm sure there's a survey with 1,000 American men with different results.

No bragging, please.

The takeaway here is, to be 5 foot 5 is as rare as being 6 foot 2. Ironically, my dad is 6 foot 2. 5 foot 5 is as impressively short as 6 foot 2 is impressively tall.

How the fuck does somebody end up over 6’5? That’s real privilege. I want state benefits because being a manlet is a disability.

Not in my wildest dreams could i hope te be taller than 5'6
thoughts on this @Andy81Kaz?

I really don't know what to say except the old and overused "brutal". It's unfair what genes do to people.

The takeaway here is, to be 5 foot 5 is as rare as being 6 foot 2. Ironically, my dad is 6 foot 2. 5 foot 5 is as impressively short as 6 foot 2 is impressively tall.
so you got height from mothers side?

yer gonna access the world's developer console through sleepdeprivationmaxxing and just change your height variable