Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

according to IT, a support group should lie to make you feel good

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 94
Female/numale mind in a nutshell.They really think they're helping people by virtue signaling.Telling someone that everything's gonna be ok when it's clearly not does nothing but harm them in the long run.

lmao how did they get the idea that this site is only a support group, we talk real shit here

its support because its the truth

Where did they get the idea that this is a support group lmao

Lying just makes me feel worse tbh. I wish people would've been honest with me so that I'd have understood my situation when I was younger, it would've helped me focus on copes.

Lol, first step for change is acknowledging reality.

@RopeMaXXer based
No rebuttal, just pure shit.
I challenge them to actually point out why I'm wrong.
Whole point of my thread is reminding people they weren't retarded in past and there's a very good reason they're in this spot. Noone actually lives their life purposefully doing things that will make them incel

They really think they're helping people by virtue signaling.Telling someone that everything's gonna be ok when it's clearly not does nothing but harm them in the long run.
This.

We're not going to bullshit incels on here that they'll later ascend in life because as even the normies say: "Life isn't fair".

Why am I going to lie that you dont need to be in the top tier of men to get a foid?

Instilling false hope into someone from youth is the cruelest thing you can do to someone.
I wish someone told me from a young age that women are pieces of shit that value your looks and no matter how you treat them, you'll never be loved; which is why I'm not entirely against 15-18 year olds being on this site.

People tend to seek confirmation that adheres to their worldview.
Us speaking the truth about foid nature contradicts their view of them as "majestic kweens" which is why they demonize us.
We're just saying things as they really are.

No rebuttal, just pure shit.
They never have a rebuttal. Yesterday they were crying about my thread(it was about how IT users disregard our pain and feelings) and the comment with the most upvotes is just focused on making assumptions about me. How is someone who knows nothing about me more qualified than I am to speak about my emotions? The level of arrogance is astounding.

They never have a rebuttal. Yesterday they were crying about my thread(it was about how IT users disregard our pain and feelings) and the comment with the most upvotes is just focused on making assumptions about me. How is someone who knows nothing about me more qualified than I am to speak about my emotions? The level of arrogance is astounding.
Our message is uncomfortable on a visceral level.
Humanising us and acknowledging what we have to say reveals very uncomfortable things about life beyond inceldom.
Some people's lives just plain suck. But no, it must be because were villains! Surely only people who deserve it suffer!

Female/numale mind in a nutshell.They really think they're helping people by virtue signaling.Telling someone that everything's gonna be ok when it's clearly not does nothing but harm them in the long run.

That's more harmful if anything.

I don't attend support groups.

I'm opposed to competing with other males.

When Aspie John was in the presence of Giovanni, he kept his head down. When he learned of Chris and George, he also kept his head down. When he met Joseph, he respectfully bowed away and allowed him to seduce Short Morena(The man was not a stutterer). Finally, when he met Pauper Joe, he felt immense guilt at the idea of trying to denigrate him.
Yes. I become unnerved whenever I think of it.

A woman worshiped since childhood, called a "model" in adolescence, given tickets to sports games, swimming parties, birthday parties, skating parties, amusement parks, concerts, movie parties, sleepover parties. In group therapy, males in her group constantly flirted with her and another (autistic; not me) guy would gush over her. Psychologists called her "Honey" and "Sweetie". When an understudy said something to "guilt-trip" me for disliking her, the group psychologist admitted, "No. She has plenty of support. I think she'll be okay".
He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).
In group therapy, Shannon's mother contacted staff to inform them of her "problem": Tall Italian Giovanni would not speak to her and she was crying over it.

"Miss, we cannot force a child to speak to your daughter!" (Mr. Mike)

"It's okay, honey! You can go to group therapy now. They've switched you and Giovanni into another group" (Lisa Jill)

"Good! I was disgusted by that Black boy. I hope I never see him again!" (Shannon)

This.

We're not going to bullshit incels on here that they'll later ascend in life because as even the normies say: "Life isn't fair".

Why am I going to lie that you dont need to be in the top tier of men to get a foid?

Instilling false hope into someone from youth is the cruelest thing you can do to someone.
I wish someone told me from a young age that women are pieces of shit that value your looks and no matter how you treat them, you'll never be loved; which is why I'm not entirely against 15-18 year olds being on this site.

People tend to seek confirmation that adheres to their worldview.
Us speaking the truth about foid nature contradicts their view of them as "majestic kweens" which is why they demonize us.
We're just saying things as they really are.

We never claimed that we are a support group

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").

The result was living in a youth commune for some time...

Before I moved to Minneapolis, I visited Craigslist for financing options since Mother was too reluctant to seek employment and I realized that I had no short-term way of helping us fund our apartment.

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.