Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

According to My ancestors their are 3 possible starts for this universe.Which seems most accurate to you.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 The universe was created out of nothing but the simple word OM. The entire phyical universe was created by the singular holy word om by the creator this seems similar to genesis where it says the entire world was created out of the logos the word the bible never goes into what that word is i'm guessing it's probably OM and jesus is the manifestation of OM in I'm guessing. In this view of the Hindu creation story it is very similar to the biblical story except Christ this time is quite literally the word the sustains reality.

2 The 2nd theory is that were all in some gods mind style kind of matrix similar to HP love craft we all exist in some greater mind within bramha every 100 bramha years a new dream occurs basically the entire universe is a cyclical thing within the mind of god that reoccurs continuously over and over again with probably very similar results ending up to conscious beings.

3 The classical view that is in most eastern traditions the cycles of endless reincarnation in this view you have the parabramhan the ultimate reality and you have the atman which is you in this view your ultimate goal is to reunite with the parabramhan so you can become 1 the ultimate reality and achieve nirvana.

TBQH My ancestors ancestors answer to the origin of the universe makes way more sense than most sand nigger faiths.

The 2nd theory is that were all in some gods mind style kind of matrix similar to HP love craft we all exist in some greater mind within bramha every 100 bramha years a new dream occurs basically the entire universe is a cyclical thing within the mind of god that reoccurs continuously over and over again with probably very similar results ending up to conscious beings.
Sounds sick tbh

Interesting theories. Definitely worth thinking about though I do subscribe to the main belief that we are Gods creation.

2nd option if had to choose

2nd option if had to choose

Atleast it tries to make sense you got to give it credit for that the pagan tradions from what I've seen have very low iq views of creation

And aryan people were fooled by taking way of sand people. So muchh of those aryans, tfu on them

The universe is cyclic.

Yeah, I've always liked these Hindu stories. Much more interesting than the Abrahamic ones. My memory of them is kind of fuzzy though.

Yeah, I've always liked these Hindu stories. Much more interesting than the Abrahamic ones. My memory of them is kind of fuzzy though.

Mogs the sand nigger faiths ngl

Interesting stuff

And aryan people were fooled by taking way of sand people. So muchh of those aryans, tfu on them
KEEP COPING

2 is the most realistic