Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News According to The Metro: "Involuntarily celibate men are trying to leave ‘toxic’ online spaces but don’t know how to escape"

Just log off if you want to leave faggot.

"they don't know how to escape"
It's simple really just stop posting or logging in. Nobody's holding them at gun-point and forcing them to be a part of the incel community.

JFL at that retarded foid

incels are individuals not a fucking collective, by posting retarded shit like this, you will win more people over JFL

After you take the blackpill, you can never leave, it will always stay in your mind.

Shit tier rag, literally the ink comes off on your hands reading that paper.

Also why the fuck are foids talking about shit they don't suffer from therefore do not understand, hey let's have men mansplain to bitches about menopause, pregnancy & breast feeding.

Ofvours everybody here wants to leave inceldom! That is why it is callled involuntery celibate.
But how can anybody escape reality! As if it was a choice of be or not to be incel!
Involuntery
Above all they interview only larpers who always have opportunity to run away.

We are not here because we like it. We just are real and dont want to run into blupilled hall of mirrors because we know too much

Anton*, who has been a part of the community for some time, tells us: ‘This place was a heaven for me in the first few months, but then it slowly became an inescapable hell’.

He started going into these forums because he felt undesirable as a short black man (height is an issue which comes up time and again among incel forums).

This is Kent 100%.

When incel groups cause more harm than healing, it can be difficult for these men to simply log out and go about their lives. Many feel that inceldom has been bestowed upon them and is an inescapable part of who they are.

Does anyone even know what Inceldom means?

I feel like if they knew they wouldn't write senseless crap like this.
It's inescapable hence why we're INVOLUNTARILY celibate you idiots.

This sentiment chimes with the views of psychologist and author Jonathan Hoban, who thinks help needs to come from government level in the form of funding arts to help wean men off the manosphere and ‘channel’ their ‘frustrations’ more constructively.

I.e. We should go fuck ourselves because our problems are all made up and fake.
We should consume jew pills, become indoctrinated by therapists and become a drone that spends his salary buying a foids' shit cakes.

This entire article was written by a foid and should be treated as you would something drawn by a 1 year old.

everything that isn't beyond cucked is toxic to them. this is fucked

Yeah, leaving places like instacattle, fagbook, mainstream media sites and leddit in general. LMAO. Suck my toxic dick metro.

Meetup1909

It's true, there's thousands of incels currently trapped in the toxic community known as r/inceltears. We need to help them uncuck themselves.

You can't escape your genes.

Somehow I feel that this place is less toxic than world. And toxins in here is because men poisened by toxicity of femoids

The irony is that this toxic whore's twitter feed actually confirms the blackpill. All the men she praised look like Chads and Tyrones, the only exception being one old White silver fox.

Last edited:
"they don't know how to escape"
It's simple really just stop posting or logging in. Nobody's holding them at gun-point and forcing them to be a part of the incel community.
Speak for yourself bud!
All the fucking SNIPERS are FORCING ME to keep posting!

Sometimes they give me shit and piss and food breaks. Then they nick my ear with a .308!

That shit hurts!

But what really bothers me is the loudspeakers playing GREGORIAN CHANTS at 3:47am!

The only thing toxic is this planet

I am never gonna leave my fellow trucels

We do know how to escape. It involves getting our dick wet.

‘A starting point would be providing such young men with a greater sense of “real-life” belonging and encouraging them to adopt a more optimistic and hopeful mindset which is based on personal responsibility and economic self-sufficiency.

‘And, in a way, that actually makes them more “marketable” in a dating sense.

‘Physical exercise can help positive wellbeing but can also have a positive impact on appearance self-perceptions.’

So basically, become a betabuxx or hit the gym?

"Personal and economic responsibility" makes them more marketable in the dating scene... I wonder why

Last edited:
We can only escape through surgery or truicide.

I'm not trying to leave here, it's pointless.

There are like 50 incel forums and he is complaining because he was too stupid to find the left-leaning ones

Also, good on him, not everyone should be on a forum

Log Day 84: I still haven't figured out how to log out of incels.co. The food supply is dwindling and I believe uninformed idiots are writing articles about me.

Log Day 84: I still haven't figured out how to log out of incels.co. The food supply is dwindling and I believe uninformed idiots are writing articles about me.
Lmao :feelskek: :feelskek:

Reddit, facebook and twitter are toxic spaces.

Men's rights are toxic? Foid rights are the most toxic and degenerate thing that jew cucks ever gave to them.

This sentiment chimes with the views of psychologist and author Jonathan Hoban, who thinks help needs to come from government level in the form of funding arts.
They should fund prostitutes for incels instead.

Which one of you said this?
But the solidarity isn’t enough to convince all members to stay. The hateful undercurrent of the incel community is driving Josh away. He tells us: ‘I don’t have much in common with other incels in these communities because I’m black, progressive, and short.

EVERY SINGLE mainstream article has to pretend that we are all racist white men in order to make sure that the proles get the point that we are bad bad people. People legitimately threaten mass murder here but the press’ shorthand to ensure we’re perceived as evil is to pretend we’re all white.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

My only comfort is my bondaged Blackcell manservant who keeps me entertained by complaining about the unappetizing and meager watermelon rations now remaining. Even he however will not desist from teasing me about how my entrapment here is preventing me from “gettin [my] ass to Chinkyland [sic] and bustin cheeks o one o dem slanteye bitches an sheeit”.

Last edited:
The irony is that this toxic whore's twitter feed actually confirms the blackpill. All the men she praised look like Chads and Tyrones, the only exception being one old White silver fox.

this plus also "I'm a gamer grill you fellow gamers!"
AyK4flG.png

The ball is in women hands. They refuse to lower their standards , that's why we are here. WOMEN ARE GUILTY OF OUR INCELDOM. But hey the woman on that article rather an old white chad than any other young dude here , jfl.

progressive incel? lmao

lol nice