Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

According to this forum, a woman can never be unattractive

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Is that really the consensus here? How did women achieve that status? It certainly wasn't always like that. Beauty was a critical trait for women, not so much so for men.

Why is so much makeup sold to women. The market for male makeup is less than 1% if even that.

How to not be unattractive as a woman;

1.Dont be a landwhale
2.Dont be deformed

DONE

How to not be unattractive as a man;

1. 5+face when white, +8 when ethnic
2. Be 6 foot + tall
3. Dont be fat
4. Proper lower third.

It's not that women can't be unattractive, physically speaking, but that there will always be men that find them attractive: if not physically then in an attempt to date/fuck whatever they can.

If you have pussy then you are automatically attractive

Most women are attractive.

lol bluepilled cuck OP got BTFO'd

[attachment=1854]

Attachments

• aaaa_400x400.jpg
    aaaa_400x400.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 194
Cynistic said:

1.Dont be a landwhale
2.Dont be deformed

DONE

2. Be 6 foot + tall
3. Dont be fat
4. Proper lower third.

& don't be old for both.

wtf are u talking about. theres plenty of unattractive females, the only problem is, is that females have the "female effect" tagged on them so most of them are 1 or 2 points up on the looks scale because men are thirsty betas.

would you fuck

you got it backwards

women can be ugly as fuck but most men will still want to fuck them

it doesn't matter what females look like

Cynistic said:
1.Dont be a landwhale
2.Dont be deformed
DONE
2. Be 6 foot + tall
3. Dont be fat
4. Proper lower third.

4 is included in 1 no? And I'd add "have a decent frame".

The bar is way lower for them

Attachments

• jon-voight-sneer.jpg
    jon-voight-sneer.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 148

whats that face supposed to mean sir

There is higher demand for females than males, this is why you often see males settling for females under their looks match and not the other way around. It's overall harder to be unattractive as a girl.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]whats that face supposed to mean sir[/font]

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]whats that face supposed to mean sir[/font]

It means I'm suspicious of your intentions in regards to the female in question.

QuantumDummy said:
It means I'm suspicious of your intentions in regards to the female in question.

Suspicious? why?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Suspicious? why?

I question your sanity because of you being unsure on whether or not you'd have sex with the creature in question.

QuantumDummy said:
[attachment=1854]

lol at nobody saying anything. seriously though, if you fuck this, there is something WRONG with you.

QuantumDummy said:
I question your sanity because of you being unsure on whether or not you'd have sex with the creature in question.

yea well i dont think id fuck it, i do have standards even though they are pretty fucking low.

fernandopox said:
lol at nobody saying anything. seriously though, if you fuck this, there is something WRONG with you.

I'm underappreciated, kek.

The uglie r she is the less likely to be a virgin since uglier girls will act 200% sluts to get fucked while a pretty girl may wait for a chad.

QuantumDummy said:
fernandopox said:
I'm underappreciated, kek.

female incels are RARE asf because the line between ugly and deformed is extremely thin and make-up and long hair makes it even worse.

women can be very, VERY ugly and still get cock, dates and LTRs but female truecels don't have the same kind of life I mean, just look at that monstruosity you linked.

NYincel said:
Is that really the consensus here? How did women achieve that status? It certainly wasn't always like that. Beauty was a critical trait for women, not so much so for men.

Why is so much makeup sold to women. The market for male makeup is less than 1% if even that.

Because wearing make up as woman is socially acceptable. Although there are few make ups for men it's still not socially acceptable to wear make up as man.

There are two things a women needs to avoid, being a fat landwhale and using no make up at all. I don't count in exceptions like being really deformed through genetics, disease or accident. If you look as woman half decent and put on a bit of make up you will get men dating you.

Now lets compare what society expects from each gender to see which one has it harder

Women

-dont be a fat landwhale
-use a bit of make up
-wait for men approaching you and choose
-raise children and do a bit of housework

Men

-be muscular, fit
-be manly
-have a good job or career
-you need to approach women and hope they choose you while facing many rejections
-tough love stop complaining and just keep your emotions inside

Some women look like men. Ugly men.
So if she looks like a convincingly ugly man, then there's a chance she could become incel.

Daily Struggle said:
So if she looks like a convincingly ugly man, then there's a chance she could become incel.

She will still get gay dudes lol

Daily Struggle said:

Even then there is make up and surgery. Also some thirsty beta will fall for her one way or the other it's just a waiting game where women need just to show up at social events.