Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity According to women, this how mysogyny works

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Remember boyos, attractive guys are not misogynists, they are just bad boys
IMG 20190902 013920

Female nature is just one big meme

Ugly dorky guys need to stop playing the “nice guy” card. It even annoys me now. Just accept that your value is shit as a man and stop being “nice”. Fuck I had a “nice guy” friend and he was beyond useless at everything and put no effort into life.

Mysoginy = looks

Chad can be the biggest fuckboi, and they overlook all his flaws.

I've chadfished bitches and admitted to them I am a father and am cheating on my wife, and they're like whatever, no problem, as long as your're honest with me.
I've told them I have rape fantasies, they talk about how they would love to explore this fascinating sexual side.
I've said I'm simply looking for a bitch to cook and clean for me, they find it cool that chad is after a traditional stay at home wife.
I've said I like to be the only income earner in a relationship (the number one indicator of ego issues and narcisism), they talk about how they need a firm handed person to manage their finances.

In short,
WOMEN ARE A FUCKING MEME, AND YOU SHOULD TREAT THEM LIKE THE SLUTS THEY ARE

The misogynist mogs me.

Misogynism is Misogywisdom

The other guy uses misogynist terms and gets away with it too. They want all non-chads to be ball-less cucks.