[LifeFuel] @AccountError is coping

nihility

nihility

★★★★★
★★★★★
141d 10h 2m
I can tell you have a low IQ since you are unable to understand my arguments and reasoning. If you did you would recognize they are of supreme intellect. Otherwise I would't be attending arguably the top-rated school in the world and be getting a PHD

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
112d 14m
AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
53d 28m
You humour my extreme levels of intellect with your low IQ coping and large ego. Perhaps you should learn to become a genius like me before you start calling me out. You dropped out of school at age 10 while I'm about to receive my Mensa degree.

nihility

nihility

★★★★★
★★★★★
141d 10h 2m
You humour my extreme levels of intellect with your low IQ coping and large ego. Perhaps you should learn to become a genius like me before you start calling me out. You dropped out of school at age 10 while I'm about to receive my Mensa degree.
You're just too unintelligent to understand.

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
53d 28m
You're just too unintelligent to understand.
It seems you are coping by overestimating your intelligence, but in reality, your IQ is relative to that of a household rat.

nihility

nihility

★★★★★
★★★★★
141d 10h 2m
It seems you are coping by overestimating your intelligence, but in reality, your IQ is relative to that of a household rat.
I am a free thinker. When you're a free thinker you don't mindless adopt the opposite of whatever view the establishment holds. If one actually looks at the evidence, facts, and reasoning, they'll that when it comes to antisemitism, racism, and global affairs, the mainstream views are correct.

nihility

nihility

★★★★★
★★★★★
141d 10h 2m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
112d 14m
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nihility [Serious] @AccountError is coping with entitlement The Sewers 10