Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Accusations of "ableism" are meant to deny aid and services to those in need and should be purged from leftist discourse

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I was scrolling Reddit this morning and came across this narcissistic cancer:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/comments/kutbhc/why_are_autism_scholarships_just_feel_so_ableist/

It made me reflect upon how complaints that forms of help are patronizing or an affront to one's sensitivities are effectively used as justifications to deny aid to those in need.

Cuckservatards have precisely this mindset with respect to niggers -- that welfare is patronizing to niggers and so niggers should be deprived of welfare in order to maintain their pride. It's a projection of the narcissistic efforts to forestall narcissistic injury in daily life (narcissists walk around with crutches on a daily basis to protect them against all the "triggering" things in their environment -- namely, things that remind them that they're inferior and their grandiosity is a lie -- and this informs their worldview).

Last edited:
I'm an ableist.
All autists should be ableists.

If it weren't for ableism, or the idea that autists are incapable, then there would be no NEETbuxx for autists, no scholarships for autists, and no minuscule regard for autists at all.

All autists should be ableists.

If it weren't for ableism, or the idea that autists are incapable, then there would be no NEETbuxx for autists, no scholarships for autists, and no minuscule regard for autists at all.
it's funny how people prove the 'extreme' side right every time they try and 'fix' autistic problems.

If you are an autist you inherently have lower abilities than someone like me who doesn't have a mental disorder that fucks around with my brain.

NT > Autistic.

FACT.

Able bodied > Handicapped.

FACT.

Autistics shouldn't be given advantages just so they can amount to nothing with some shiny degree that could've and should've gone to someone who actually had potential.

STOP FLOODING JOBS WITH UNCAPABLE PEOPLE JUST TO FILL SOME RETARDED QUOTA.

if some one said i needed welfare because of my race i would feel patronised though
And it is a bad thing to have a patron who pays for you?

Btw more commonly than the term "patronizing," what's used in this context is the term "paternalistic." Which implies that the patriarchy and a providing father is bad. You see this manifested in cuckservatard and lolbergtardian discourse with the meme of "big daddy government."

And these are supposed to be "right-wingers" :feelshaha:

Autistics shouldn't be given advantages just so they can amount to nothing with some shiny degree that could've and should've gone to someone who actually had potential.
Autists are not incapable of prospering in an academic environment, and there is a reason why they have been termed "little professors."

But when it comes to diagnosed autists who are seeking help in whatever form it may be, nitpicking the particulars of the aid which is being offered is counterproductive and even maleficent.

If you request aid, expecting to have your sense of grandiosity catered to really puts the negative connotation in "entitlement."

AlexandraThePotato is probably a foid and neurotypical as well. She wants to sabotage autisitics (who are often involuntary celibates).

AlexandraThePotato is probably a foid and neurotypical as well. She wants to sabotage autisitics (who are often involuntary celibates).

"She's" trans :feelskek:

So narcissism confirmed.

Even or especially if AlexandraThePotato is just trans-affiliated or an "ally," we are dealing with a narcissist.

Notice how she uses the third person in her profile description when talking about herself:

A narcissistic writing style and way of conceiving yourself (as a third person). Which, by the way, the tranny culture of stating your pronouns derives from -- paying homage to the grandiose false self :feelskek:

In this case, it seems like her superior false self is writing about her inferior true self, which would indicate more covert and BPD-tier features, but no lack of grandiosity.

Last edited:
normies should pay us reparations for making us live in a soyciety :feelsLightsaber:

Even or especially if AlexandraThePotato is just trans-affiliated or an "ally," we are dealing with a narcissist.

Notice how she uses the third person in her profile description when talking about herself:

View attachment 394814

A narcissistic writing style and way of conceiving yourself (as a third person). Which, by the way, the tranny culture of stating your pronouns derives from -- paying homage to the grandiose false self :feelskek:

In this case, it seems like her superior false self is writing about her inferior true self, which would indicate more covert and BPD-tier features, but no lack of grandiosity.
’She/Her’. :foidSoy::soy:

It can go both ways deprnding on the individual. No help can also be ableist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back