Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Acnecel Trait: shaving

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
You either barely shave or you fully shave
1st one will make you look ugly with shitty facial hair while fully shaving will lead to acne scars, bleeding and puss

Acnecel Untermensch race checking in.

6BDFB8D3 E9CC 466D 913D 1048D2B5990D

Reporting in

I only need to shave my neckbeard

get on accutane bro. I guarantee it will literally be the best decision you have ever made

in the meantime I suggest using something other than usual shaving cream because that shit burns and makes scarring way worse. I got this all natural peppermint shaving oil that smells like thin mints, it's very nice tbh. feels and smells way better and is better for your skin

get on accutane bro. I guarantee it will literally be the best decision you have ever made
Yeah but what if you're highly neurotic, suffer from depression, and are overall prone to mental health issues?
My dermatologist is very wary of me going on Accutane since he knows about my mental health history.

mine is finally somewhat gone

Yeah but what if you're highly neurotic, suffer from depression, and are overall prone to mental health issues?
My dermatologist is very wary of me going on Accutane since he knows about my mental health history.
are you worried about the side effects or just worried that you won't be able to get it prescribed?

if it's the former then don't worry about that. I meet all of those criteria and any detrimental effect on my mental health has been completely outweighed by the fact that my face is no longer literally sickening and disgusting to look at. if it's the latter you'll just need to do a bit of convincing. this is why I'm glad I don't talk about my mental health issues irl anymore

Barely have any facial hair

I'm always torn apart between growing a beard and shaving because I don't want that redditfag "just shave it off and grow a beard" look with my NW3