Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Acsending

• Thread starter blackoutwhitein3
  • Start date
B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
Alright boys, this is the time I’ve been waiting for. I’d just thought I’d reiterate what I said about myself. I’m 17, a senior in high school, African-American, 5’11, and the last time I weigh myself I weighed 260. From people told me in the past about what I just mentioned, all they said is that I needed to lose weight and I’ll be good. I plan on losing weight regardless, but i still want to go on looksmax to get people to rate a picture of me. Another goal of mine I’m not mentioning cuz I don’t want this thread taken down. Things that are preventing me from attempting to ascend including excessive prone masturbstion, pacing around my room listening to music while in my own world, search up every little detail of anything I search up on the internet, and binge eat. Sometimes this stuff happens cuz of shitty days at school, but I realize I can’t do this forever.

- incel

Pick one please :feelskek:

Also u don't even need to go gym to lose weight I just lifted dumbells from home to become thin.

- incel

Pick one please :feelskek:

Also u don't even need to go gym to lose weight I just lifted dumbells from home to become thin.
Calorie deficit is the key, I heard. That’s why I want to start at the gym.