Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Actress says she had her first orgasm at 11 years old

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
Straight from the whore's mouth (Halle Berry), confirming what we already know. Foids start "exploring" themselves from an early age, contrary to what feminists and soys wants us to believe. However merely discussing this topic as a male means risking your life and livelihood. If a hole starts masturbating at 11, imagine what she does by the time she's 12 or 13. This is more redundant proof that shatters the "18 year old innocent children" narrative. Once a foid starts "exploring" herself, it's only a matter of time before chads and dogs start helping her. In conclusion, foids become whores from an early age.

View attachment 375762

Halle Berry's Instagram page (IGTV section, you must be logged in)

@Mainländer @Made in Heaven @Diocel @ThoughtfulCel @FullTimeLoser

fucking whores

Okay? And I've said countless times that they're fucking before the age of 10.

Water is wet. Fire is hot.

Most Girls start playing with themselves between 9-12 not surprising.

I'm not really attracted to that age range at all, but I know enough about these little sluts not to be an agecuck

it's only a matter of time before chads and dogs start helping her
:feelskek:

Notice the obnoxious voice tone they use when they are clearly pretending they are surprised.

"OMG! ReAllY? At 11? That's not surprisiiiing at all! Teeheeeeeee! :feelsaww:"

They can't "react" in any other way, else they would be self-countering their own "innocent 18 yo" narrative indeed.

:feelskek:

Notice the obnoxious voice tone they use when they are clearly pretending they are surprised.

"OMG! ReAllY? At 11? That's not surprisiiiing at all! Teeheeeeeee! :feelsaww:"

They can't "react" in any other way, else they would be self-countering their own "innocent 18 yo" narrative indeed.
I wonder if people (bluepilled men) really fall for that shit. The sex having ones shouldn't, but I don't trust the intelligence of any bluepiller.

Nowadays foids start masturbating and even sexting, distributing nudes and camwhoring at single digits. The more young foids get corrupted, the more feminists and cucks double down on that "teens are just little children! It's just experimenting, it has nothing to do with real sexuality and sex!" dumb narrative. Get a teen boy to have sex with a teen girl when she's ovulating and tell me what happens. Get an STD-ridden teen boy to have sex with a teen girl and tell me what happens. It's real sex just like any other sex, morons.

Last edited:
Not a surprise tbh, some boys are veteran fappers by that age.

first orgasm was when i was 4 or 5
been jerking it since then

I wonder if people (bluepilled men) really fall for that shit. The sex having ones shouldn't, but I don't trust the intelligence of any bluepiller.
The ones who didn't have sex during adolescence would believe it because they might have this notion that they (bluepilled men) were actually very precocious or some shit like that.
first orgasm was when i was 4 or 5
been jerking it since then
WTF man, that's being truly precocious. I had mine at 9 and I thought I had discovered fire :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I became a coomer since age 6 :dab:

That's the same age I had my first orgasm. I don't think it's too weird

That's the same age I had my first orgasm. I don't think it's too weird
Of course, but women and bluepillers want to pretend as if that is not the case, and that men are demons for questioning the narrative.

Most Girls start playing with themselves between 9-12 not surprising.

I'm not really attracted to that age range at all, but I know enough about these little sluts not to be an agecuck
I am just confused as to how is any of this news. Lots of boys start wanking at 11

I am just confused as to how is any of this news. Lots of boys start wanking at 11
It isn't news, but if you bring up this fact you will basically be labelled a predator, and soyciety wants pretend as if foids are innocent children at 18 years old.

Not surprised. Imagine how young today's foids are doing it

This isn't strange at all. By age 12 foids if they can reach orgasm and bear children then biologically they are fully sexually mature. Mentally a foid is fully mature by age 13.

I started masturbating when I was like 5...

mfw im not in users who might be interested in a 11 year old experiencing her first orgasm
:feelsbadman:

Straight from the whore's mouth (Halle Berry), confirming what we already know. Foids start "exploring" themselves from an early age, contrary to what feminists and soys wants us to believe. However merely discussing this topic as a male means risking your life and livelihood. If a hole starts masturbating at 11, imagine what she does by the time she's 12 or 13. This is more redundant proof that shatters the "18 year old innocent children" narrative. Once a foid starts "exploring" herself, it's only a matter of time before chads and dogs start helping her. In conclusion, foids become whores from an early age.

View attachment 375762

Halle Berry's Instagram page (IGTV section, you must be logged in)

@Mainländer @Made in Heaven @Diocel @ThoughtfulCel @FullTimeLoser
But I thought 11 year olds were babys in diapers with no concept of what sex is.

What a fucking joke. Thanks for tagging me brocel

I had my first one by accident when I was 5.

If a foid said that you know it’s utter bullshit. She had her first orgasm when she was 5.

and people get upset why muslims marry the foids so early...