Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Actual advice being an incel, never put all your eggs in one basket

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Literally every person in your life is out to backstab you, or even plain out just abandon you. You may think you have friends now, but come soon in time they will fuck you over without ever looking back.

people are ruthless, trust only yourself.

someone tag @BlkPillPres he blocked me on here

tbh. you never think it can happen to you until it does. never trust people with anything that you wouldn't want shown to the authorities or plastered all over social media. even if they seem like your friends now you have no idea what the situation might be like in a year or even five years

:feelsokman: Barely speak to my family (and then it's only immediate) and have no friends. I mostly keep to myself at work.

Just gotta watch out for you faggots. :feelshehe:

Mogs me at having friends, even fake ones.

ya, you think ur close and can rely on someone, almost depend on them - and bam. The fuck you over and you're left with a gaping hole of despair.

This why you have to expect the worst from every body and not saying much about yourself. Everything you say WILL be used against you and not just in court

The key is to not want anything from anyone. The backstabbing stuff is a bit too GTA 3 for me

Underrated advice. I learned this the hard way.

tbh. you never think it can happen to you until it does. never trust people with anything that you wouldn't want shown to the authorities or plastered all over social media. even if they seem like your friends now you have no idea what the situation might be like in a year or even five years
I encourage all incels to live by this
Literally every person in your life is out to backstab you, or even plain out just abandon you. You may think you have friends now, but come soon in time they will fuck you over without ever looking back.

people are ruthless, trust only yourself.

someone tag @BlkPillPres he blocked me on here.
True