[Actvitism] Incels need to level up

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Incel with a square jaw
-
7d 10h 25m
It's about time incels level up and go from the "basement dwellers" (lots of people call us that) to actual activists in real life. We should have impact on real life, and our powers shall pressure Tinder and other online dating apps to bow down to us, before collapsing.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
-
5d 14h 41m
Autism level IQ.

Nah, I'm jk.

But incels can't make an impact in life if nobody respects us, due to the halo effect. But what incels can do is STEMmaxx and maybe invent some cool copes.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Incel with a square jaw
-
7d 10h 25m
Autism level IQ.

Nah, I'm jk.

But incels can't make an impact in life if nobody respects us, due to the halo effect. But what incels can do is STEMmaxx and maybe invent some cool copes.
If we were powerful enough and lowinhib and actively host protests we could be something that isn't basement dwellers, we could gain some respect and eventually political and social power, with reputation comes funding, then our incel organization will expand further and then political powers will come.

Amacko

Amacko

We're not gonna make it. 100%, like no chance tbh
-
52d 23h 6m
If we were powerful enough and lowinhib and actively host protests we could be something that isn't basement dwellers, we could gain some respect and eventually political and social power, with reputation comes funding, then our incel organization will expand further and then political powers will come.
cope we'd get shot on sight

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
27d 10h 7m
We will always be seen as the bad guys. Women want us dead and men want to use us as contrast to make themselves look superior.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
96d 1h 6m
The west is so cucked that we would be put in prison if we even tried to organize a meeting in real life.

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
8d 9h 35m
Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
-
5d 14h 41m
Hmmmmm. Welllll, homosexuals weren't respected just 20-some years ago. People used to insult gays by calling them homos or faggots. Now if somebody insults a gay person they're classified as a homophobic, hateful biggot. You also can't watch a tv show or movie without seeing a gay/lesbian character. Or use the internet without seeing some kind of LGBTQ+ related content. And of course, same-sex marriages are legal...

All of this is happening because gays have rights now (sadly). And they have rights because they protested enough times. Maybe if we start protesting we can get "incel rights". We could be considered a "protected group" like homosexuals are. Honestly we need rights! If incels don't get rights they're going to keep going ER and kill people.

G

guaucel

Captain
-
34d 5h 49m
well we don't have anything to lose...

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Incel with a square jaw
-
7d 10h 25m
Hmmmmm. Welllll, homosexuals weren't respected just 20-some years ago. People used to insult gays by calling them homos or faggots. Now if somebody insults a gay person they're classified as a homophobic, hateful biggot. You also can't watch a tv show or movie without seeing a gay/lesbian character. Or use the internet without seeing some kind of LGBTQ+ related content. And of course, same-sex marriages are legal...

All of this is happening because gays have rights now (sadly). And they have rights because they protested enough times. Maybe if we start protesting we can get "incel rights". We could be considered a "protected group" like homosexuals are. Honestly we need rights! If incels don't get rights they're going to keep going ER and kill people.
High iq

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
11d 5h 30m
Corona Chan is on our side. She is doing the saints work while we LDAR.

An idea would be to link Incels with Mental Health. Something normies need to understand is that by excluding Incels from proper representation they increase Depressive thoughts in Incels, leading to their death or others. Normies love a good virtue signal so it could work, its a combo strike too, Mental Health also effects Health. That way we could specifically target something that is talked about quite a lot in political circles and apply it to our situations. What are they going to do? Say that we aren't entitled to being Mentally Healthy? They would literally be shitting on their supposed own values of inclusivity of a minority that is prejudiced against. Not only that but they would be saying that all the mass shootings that happen.. all the people that suffer because of Mental Health worldwide. If they aren't entitled to a normal human existence, if wherever they go they are ridiculed and bullied, harassed and violated. They see all these people enjoying their lives around them so much that they will exploit them. And you see there it is. Exploit. They see all these people gathering to Exploit those that are less fortunate. To make merry with their minds. They begin to form in their heads that in order to be like them they must Exploit them to deadly degrees. If their sympathies cannot be exploited on the political stage, their lives will be forever forfeited to be exploited.
I'd honestly suggest getting into making propaganda. Or at least making your mind aware on how to Exploit those that would Exploit you. Find out what they care about and Exploit it as much as possible.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
42d 54m
This tbh we can't be heard anywhere. The failo is just too big.

S

San Salvador

Commander
-
13d 11h 22m
Just pipedreammaxx theory.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
8d 1h 54m
Nice try FBI.
Trying to make Incels fall for one of your false flag honeypots?
You guys were more creative in the past.

sub8male

sub8male

Yikes, lets unpack this.
-
20d 23h 12m
Autism level IQ.

Nah, I'm jk.

Yea we are too “creepy” to be taken seriously. Also foids just rule everything because of their holes and we have no power at all.

j-awarecel

j-awarecel

Recruit
-
3d 4h 50m
It doesn't matter what we do. Public opinion will shed a bad light into it.

That said, I was part of various "cyber-rretorist*" groups on Second Life. We would annoy the fuck out of normies, faggots and furrys. It was brutal.

Merlinus

Merlinus

Recruit
-
1d 12h 56m
It would have to almost completely restructure society, rather than just serve liberal capitalism in theory as with homo representation. Young male alienation is a thing and can be a powerful motivator if directed and amplified.

bait____

bait____

I will never have a normal life
-
9d 3h 39m
based

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
26d 16h 53m
No one cares about ugly guys, we would get 0 sympathy from normies and holes

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
79d 8h 14m
A large percentage of incels are depressed and unmotivated to do anything, even an uprising.
I agree with you but it's realistically not possible for all incels to rise up.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

GrAYcel Overlord
-
41d 7h 35m
It's about time incels level up and go from the "basement dwellers" (lots of people call us that) to actual activists in real life. We should have impact on real life, and our powers shall pressure Tinder and other online dating apps to bow down to us, before collapsing.
I’ve made a similar thread as a GrAYcel so I concur

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

never gonna make it
-
41d 23h 31m
you can't bitch your way into relevance like a foid. if you have a penis you must force yourself in :feelsree:

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
53d 7h 0m
Very bad idea tbh. If you think the neglect and hate you get from society is bad already. You'll start getting much worse if you note your issues to anyone.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Major
-
36d 11h 55m
>be incel activist for 24 hours
>CIA notices

>go outside for the mail
>get exploded by grenade launcher

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
34d 21h 15m
What exactly are you going to protest? What would protests do to encourage politicians to act, and how should they act? What actions and measures should they take? What legislations should they pass?

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Admiral
-
10d 17h 30m
I'm gonna buy the blackpill t shirt and wear it everywhere especially at gym. Low inhibmaxxing and waiting for some cuck to annoy me so i can punch him and go to jail

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
35d 9h 9m
What are you suggesting

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

Locked in an Unfortunate Existence
-
22d 15h 46m
You leave first and lead by example! :feelsautistic:

I’m in quarantine when it’s over I’ll catch u up:feelstrash:

F

Forum_User_2345

Officer
-
18d 16h 15m
Marriage boycott whores. Then the problem will take care of itself. I would happily do the giving up the lifeboat seat trad stuff in exchange.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 8m
BIG cope. All revolutions are forged by chads because lookism. We'd never get the right numbers even after years and years of organizing, which we wouldn't do anyway for reasons already discussed here.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
55d 4h 14m
maybe but im too lazy

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
13d 2h 22m
no levels for your genes