Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ad i got for soylent

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
113080now IT cucks and redditards have a new way of consuming soy
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Soylent should be banned.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

and to think I was considering soylent at one point

Tbh in the future we will probably be forced to eat this shit while our elites eat grass-fed beef steak, wild-caught salmon, french breads, organic carrots and roasted potatoes, fresh organic produce and obscure tropical fruits. They won't need to worry about public health because most diet-related diseases can be fixed by high-end treatments that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. At least we aren't enthusiastic about it like inceltears is.

I'll take any food I can get

lmao I saw this shit at CVS. its getting out of hand

Tbh in the future we will probably be forced to eat this shit while our elites eat grass-fed beef steak, wild-caught salmon, french breads, organic carrots and roasted potatoes, fresh organic produce and obscure tropical fruits.

They gave you soy ads because they detected oppressive amounts of T in you.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

and to think I was considering soylent at one point
Damn, and theres probably another alternative universe where you became a soy cuck beta provider for belle delphine or other whores like her

Tbh in the future we will probably be forced to eat this shit while our elites eat grass-fed beef steak, wild-caught salmon, french breads, organic carrots and roasted potatoes, fresh organic produce and obscure tropical fruits. They won't need to worry about public health because most diet-related diseases can be fixed by high-end treatments that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. At least we aren't enthusiastic about it like inceltears is.
Soon, us goyim will have to eat soy-flavoured bugs and bug-flavoured soy.