Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Adam Johnson breaks silence on having sex with willing 15yo jbait that pursued him

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
>15 years old
>paedophile

pick one you sjw fucktards
age-of-consent-europe.jpg

He did what any man with money and status would do

Meanwhile the grooming gangs.

Yeah he's not a paedophile. The british media and SJW's have been missusing this term for nee on 30 years. The UK maintains its ongoing multi decade long psychotic rage regarding such issues, ever since being worked up by a literal tabloid from 1885 and a bunch of legitimately diagnosed insane schizophrenics.

Meanwhile Hungary, Germany, Iceland, Portugal, France, Poland, Romania, Greece and several other euro countries with age of consent below 16; it is legal to do what he did.

nothing wrong with being attracted to 15 year olds

There is hysteria against all male sexuality.

What's weird is that women are big on claiming ownership of their sexuality, but they still play the victim in certain situations. It reminds me the Louis CK thing: the women agreed to watch him jack-off, but later said they didn't want to; they only did it because of a potential effect on their career. How the hell can a woman not be held responsible for a sexual act they willing committed? It's demeaning to women to treat them like they are completely pawns of men and have no self agency -- but no one sees the hypocrisy!

I want all these feminists and cucks to go whole hog with their hatred of men, so much so that to preemptively protect women they demand mass extermination of men. They are trying to dance around their true feelings, rather than being fucking honest.

He got sentenced to 6 years for kissing and allegedly fingering a girl who was only a few months off her 16th birthday. Apparently she was well over 16 before the trial even started JFL. At least he got out 3 years early.

They are trying to dance around their true feelings, rather than being fucking honest.
The one thing that pisses me off the most.. they will never be honest about our situation.

Indeed, the word "pedophile" illicits a reaction and draws the attention of the dumb listener. If news used the correct terms like hebephile/ephebophile people'd be like "What?" Plus there's an economic interest in erring on the side of creating moral panic. News channels are always fact-checking and ridiculing their competitors. If one could be maligned as being for under 16 sexual relationships with those over 16 then be publicly invicerated and loose advertising dollars. Shouldn't expect news agencies to report accurate factual information. Been noticing CNN slacking off last few months with their reporting on the rape conviction guy in Alabama not getting any jail time. They don't mention the trial testimony where the victim didn't report the multiple rapes over several years until after the rapist said he was going back to his wife. It was consenting and the word "rape" was missused. In that light, the seemingly slap on the wrist punishment makes a lot more sense, without it it's an insane verdict. But the insane verdict part is more sensational.

I wouldn't describe pedophilia as sexual attraction by adults to children below x age. Rather sexual attraction by adult for exclusively children before the age of puberty. Reason being puberty's onset can vary by quite a bit, but usually starts between 10-11 for girls.

This is the worst time to be a JB enthusiast in the history of mankind. Society is truly cucked.

How the hell can a woman not be held responsible for a sexual act they willing committed?

Because the feminazi's bully and brainwash them 15yo willing thots into believing they're victims of a sordid pedophile sexbeast nonce.

Womans complain about being treated less for being weaks due to their biological nature.Yet,when i see a group of 5 feminists attacking one man,you can see they are reinforcing the fact.Of course not all womans are feminist but they know deep inside is less work for them.And of course no one is attacking them,calling them weak for no reason.Is just nature.
Womans take at the same time,advantages of that natural differences,giving and willing mans to do the harder works.
Womans say they are not sentimental nor psychological beings.Of course is the opossite.
They overthink manny things,they access to their feelings when they find it convenient.
Conclusion : most of them truly sucks.Is sad.They want males to pay first day dinner without expectations.By saying that i'm refering that they have a date without knowing if it will work.Probably they already dumpted the guy but still want to get free meal and then,they come out with that YOU RE NOT MY TYPE crap.Jesus,they use the guy knowing there's no chance.
There they are,the strong and "independent" woman.
But no man is stupid.Logic is "if you accepted you have your meal,i pay mine.We both agreed to have a date so,let's be equal".

Womans complain about being treated less for being weaks due to their biological nature.Yet,when i see a group of 5 feminists attacking one man,you can see they are reinforcing the fact.Of course not all womans are feminist but they know deep inside is less work for them.And of course no one is attacking them,calling them weak for no reason.Is just nature.
Womans take at the same time,advantages of that natural differences,giving and willing mans to do the harder works.
Womans say they are not sentimental nor psychological beings.Of course is the opossite.
They overthink manny things,they access to their feelings when they find it convenient.
Conclusion : most of them truly sucks.Is sad.They want males to pay first day dinner without expectations.By saying that i'm refering that they have a date without knowing if it will work.Probably they already dumpted the guy but still want to get free meal and then,they come out with that YOU RE NOT MY TYPE crap.Jesus,they use the guy knowing there's no chance.
There they are,the strong and "independent" woman.
But no man is stupid.Logic is "if you accepted you have your meal,i pay mine.We both agreed to have a date so,let's be equal".

Yet as soon as a man pays for every date and dinner, he's weak and needy = a pussy repellent.

Because the feminazi's bully and brainwash them 15yo willing thots into believing they're victims of a sordid pedophile sexbeast nonce.
those young girls know womans will have future privileges and advantages.So they will support something of the movement despite they don't understand.
And of course they will do it because they are womans and feel identified.
An amazing example -AHEM SARCASTIC- is this woman Norma MC corvey.She lied about being raped when she was pregnant to legalize abortion.The case was closed and she won.Many years later she "regret" because of the massive abortions in the world,the genocides of babies.She died of kidney failure.The end.
Thank your Norma.
She suffered for real.Was raped by her mother's cousin,suffered violence with her first husband.She was pregnant 3 times.The 3rd time she lied about being raped.
Her anger seems to justifice what she did.Now we have to tolerate these fucking feminists and their misandry.
Yet as soon as a man pays for every date and dinner, he's weak and needy = a pussy repellent.
So......paying and not paying for everything put mans in a bad position........what a stupid dilemma we have here.Nonsense.
Maybe the man instead of paying all or nothing,should pay 51 percent of the meal??? Not 100 nor 50,just 51 LOL.

Last edited:
Sentence isn't as long as I expected.