Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Adam Lanza´s View on Females Selfishness

High IQ asf. I'll read more of this tommorow.

Got any links to more of Adams writings? He’s high IQ tbh

Didn't know Admam Lanza wrote anything like that. Interesting

Adam Lanza is 6' weigh probably under 120lbs, with 9" arms, on a phletora of psychotropic drugs, yet he was able to carry like 3 or 4 big guns plus a ton of bullets, and have the kill rate as good if not better than the top Special Forces Soldiers?

smell like a psy-ops to me, may be extremely high IQ that have to be destroyed by drugs, but the odd of him having his scrawny body and be better than Rambo is highly unlikely.

damn nice find ill read it later

Also try and notice how everytime there is a "hero" in a mass shooting it´s ALWAYS males who tackle the shooter or tries to, not once has a female done the same because they are only thinking "how am I getting out of this"

full-2.jpg

He's so fucking ugly. He never stood a chance at life.

Why did he kill all the kids exactly. What was his philosophy on that one? Clearly he was high IQ and had well formulated theories and world views so shooting up kids was something that he did for specific reasons, as an attack on a specific ideology or whatever.

Check this one out:

He was up there IQ wise it seems like.

Why did he kill all the kids exactly. What was his philosophy on that one? Clearly he was high IQ and had well formulated theories and world views so shooting up kids was something that he did for specific reasons, as an attack on a specific ideology or whatever.

It's clear from his writings that he was strongly against sexual promiscuity and that he had a very low opinion of modern women. He fantasized about having a kind and loving female companion, but he was painfully aware that he would never be able to get one. Most of the children he killed were girls. He knew they would grow up to become sluts, so he likely felt justified in killing them before they inevitably became corrupted by society. I don't think Adam Lanza would have done what he did if he was born in a non-degenerate society.

Last edited:
It's clear from his writings that he was strongly against sexual promiscuity and that he had a very low opinion of modern women. He fantasized about having a kind and loving female companion, but he was painfully aware that he would never be able to get one. Most of the children he killed were girls. He knew they would grow up to become sluts, so he likely felt justified in killing them before they inevitably became corrupted by society. I don't think Adam Lanza would have done what he did if he was born in a non-degenerate society.

If that was the case he just would have killed girls exclusively.

I think he may have had some problems with society in general, capitalism etc. He doesn't leave behind a manifesto or anything right? So in that case then he has to have a reason for targetting kids.

My guess is that he feels like he is helping/saving them from being "victims" of capitalism/society. Or he is trying to send a message to people in general. The question has to be asked - why kill kids when he could easily have gone and killed people his age. The kids are clearly innocent by definition so he can't really have any problem with them.

No, guy has a gigantic philtrum and downwards grown chin. He's genetic dog shit.
I wasn't saying he would be a Chad or anything like that, but he would definitly be at least normal looking.

I wasn't saying he would be a Chad or anything like that, but he would definitly be at least normal looking.
No, his bone structure is so bad that he would still look dog shit ugly.

Sandy hook is a hoax. Jfl believing this shit.

If any shooting in the past 10 years was a false flag op it was this one. Seriously just look into it for a bit and it's fuckin sketchy

Very high Iq.

Poor guy, sad he had to go out like that.
I guess he caught for what he believed in and that’s respectable

That was fucking brilliant. It explains so much, I now understand why my mother acts so hypocritical all the time.

I feel like this should be pinned tbh

Adam was highly intelligent ... very high IQ.

His understanding of females true nature, was second to none.

That was actually a pretty good and high IQ read. I wish he became a poster on here instead of shooting up that elementary school tbh.

Adam Lanza is 6' weigh probably under 120lbs, with 9" arms, on a phletora of psychotropic drugs, yet he was able to carry like 3 or 4 big guns plus a ton of bullets, and have the kill rate as good if not better than the top Special Forces Soldiers?

smell like a psy-ops to me, may be extremely high IQ that have to be destroyed by drugs, but the odd of him having his scrawny body and be better than Rambo is highly unlikely.
He had a .223 rifle and 2 9mm pistols, I dont think thats too much

Did Lanza really write this? Shit is high IQ as fuck

If he wasnt so skinny hed had a chance

Yeah, from that pic he looks like a lack of HGH was his main issue although I see some things that make him unappealing aside from that.

Say what you will about his venue, Lanza was a high IQ individual

He had a .223 rifle and 2 9mm pistols, I dont think thats too much

his kill rate is near 100% , meaning whatever he shot , it died/ that rate is achieved only by the best special forces soldier.
but keep on believing what they tell you.

Probably my favorite incel killer. He went for the highest shock value, killing children.

his kill rate is near 100% , meaning whatever he shot , it died/ that rate is achieved only by the best special forces soldier.
but keep on believing what they tell you.
Yeah I wonder how shooting 6 year olds several time in the torso kills them.
But keep on believing what they tell you.

A brilliant mind wasted