Add reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkLion

DarkLion

Recruit
-
I come from looksmax.me and I really like the way reactions work there. People here really need the dopamine rushes that you get with reactions, it would be good for the members. Also, very often people don't have motivation enough to actually reply to the thread but if they could just upvote a comment they agree with this site would become much more interactive and many more people would participate.

It's also easier to read threads and get the general idea of the public. If someone posts something and it has a lot of :lul: you already know it's ridiculous. If it's a lot of upvotes then you know they said something that a lot of people agree with and it really changes the way you read the thread when you know it has been well received by other members, the bandwagon halo lol.

It just makes the interactions between members more fulfilling and amusing. The disgusted emote and the angry one are very useful to just give a quick funny reaction to a comment or thread instead of actually replying with words.

I can see why you probably chose to leave the reactions out of this site @SergeantIncel
1. Members that make high iq high effort posts could end up not getting any upvotes and that could be ropefuel to them
2. It forces people to actually reply with words, and that contributes more to the discussion than just reactions

But I honestly believe the benefits outweigh the cons. In looksmax the discussions are very elaborated even though it has reactions. If anything the reactions only encourage people to participate even more (to justify why they gave certain reaction).
And High iq High effort posts pretty much always get deservingly upvoted, the reactions actually insentivate members to put more effort into their posts instead of just spamming shit threads to change colours. It gives people a new thing to think about: Their reaction score

Please consider the possibility of adding it, I believe I would be very beneficial to the community.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
Nourmify the forum more

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, pingascel
-
No, that would just make me even feel more inferior to other members of this forum. I don't wanna get reaction mogged.

Master

Master

Mod
-
Has been suggested many times, we don't think they would work well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.