Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ADL lying, claiming the blackpill is a dogwhistle calling for a racewar

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Lol that's not even what blackpill means in a political context.
The political blackpill is that everything is pointless and we cant change anything so we should just ldar

I don't hate people based on race, I hate people based on n-counts

WTF what the hell does the blackpil have to do with race or antisemetism? I hate liberal Jews that attack us as we are the lowest in society.

Lol that's not even what blackpill means in a political context.
The political blackpill is that everything is pointless and we cant change anything so we should just ldar
literally this

Imagine being this fucking retarded(like ADL)

All races should hate them!

Race War???

Where the fuck do these freaks get off on their made up bullshit?

This is true, but I also agree with the definition they wrote down, ngl.

This is true, but I also agree with the definition they wrote down, ngl.
race war is complete cope because we all know who is in control and how much overwhelming power they have over society.
The age of revolutions is over. Now we are in the age of ultimate government + corporate control

why are jews batshit obsessed with white men

Contrary to what the ADL believes becoming blackpilled made me less racist and have me reasons to sympathise with ethnics when prior I would have them genocided

I've never heard of the "purple " pill or whatever the fuck theses kikes made up.
Someone is always striving for power above others.If you're not disagreeing,you're losing.

What a strange interpretation of the pills. It's too broad.

Contrary to what the ADL believes becoming blackpilled made me less racist and have me reasons to sympathise with ethnics when prior I would have them genocided
Wow that makes me feel so much better. And here is what OP wrote back in May:
Inceldom is not a movement and I don't use this site to recruit.

I know I'd never breed in the ethnostate because I'd never choose to. I have defects that are passed down the family line consistently for the last 100 years. Most of my family has chosen to adopt instead. In fact, my brother and I are the only blood relations left in our tree. There will be plenty of of orphans after the race war and I would like to raise one. WHY THE FUCK would a white supremacist go to SEA and breed an insect?

I will not abandon my people's past, present, or future because some dethnics think I'll never get my dick wet. If I were so faithless, I'd just kill myself outright. My contributions to the cause have given me respect and adoration; people shake my hand; give me food; give me protection.

Who actually takes these fuckwits seriously anymore? All publicity is good publicity. They're doing our sales, marketing & advertising for us. Way to go.
What a strange interpretation of the pills. It's too broad.
I'm laughing my ass off at their interpretation of @SergeantIncel white pill definition.

Do you wrote that shit for the ADL, didn't you?
tenor.gif

They only mentioned "race war" under siege pill and iron pill but you want to get triggered over an image that's clearly only in relation to the political version, not incels.

The blackpill macro they use in the graphic would make an excellent tattoo.

they use lies to convince themselves that the blackpill is false but you cant hide from the truth forever

Who cares what some one posted on this forum 6 months ago you smoothbrained reddit nigger
Tell me what is more decieving. The ADL article, which is mostly accurate.

OP:
>ADL lying, claiming the blackpill is a dogwhistle calling for a racewar
>There will be plenty of of orphans after the race war

Or that image they posted on twitter which isn't far off from what OP believes.

OP:

I will not read anything written by the ADL. The organization's goal is to subvert and deceive. There is a difference in intention. Whatever fantastic thing OP wrote is not comparable to something produced by the ADL, which is an organization that protects Jewish criminals probably including pedophiles.

I have read places like pol on 4chan and 8chan and their idea of the black pill is that the Jews are so entrenched in our institutions that they cannot be stopped no matter what anyone does. The ADL makes a strawman of this position to show normies that mention of the blackpill = white supremacy race war now.

I must add: blackpillers on pol are typically shills (JIDF, feds, etc), and the concept is pretty gay in the first place.

OP:

False equivalency.

On what side of race war would slavs be?