Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Admins and mods from cucked groups and forums make me rage so hard

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
There was a Beef in a Group Forum and i was sending a voice message in the public Chat "can someone tell me what is going on"

then suddenly some random Girl appeared and made a voice message where she said "no" in a extreme annoyed and non-sympathic way

i replied "but why?"

she replied: "Cry quiet"

i replied "Shut up"

and then suddenly every cuck appeared and told me to shut up, (the Kind of cucks who think they are masculine^^)

i was banned shortly after that, for simply defending myself against some Young kid

i would like to break the fucking face of that kid along with smashing These cucks

theres Nothing lower than cucks! NOTHING!

Even bacteria and viruses have more value than a cuck.

You're better off banned from a group like that. You don't want to be associating with pathetic cucks like them.

KemonFriends subreddit is cucked, cuckmods whiteknighting for thots and supporting fuckadokawa instead of Tatsuki

I would think about doing the same. I personally hate kids on the mic and I would probably start screaming at them to shut up regardless of their gender and age.

In group chats and stuff foids know they can get away with literally anything so they will act that way

You deserved it for being in a group with ANY female regardless of what it was for.

You deserved it for being in a group with ANY female regardless of what it was for.
What if I tell you right now on the incel forums there are female LARPers within us?

cucks are worse than females for this exact reason.

It's for the best.

Wanna know the most cucked discord? Besiege official

The mods are liberal sjws and cucks

Being a cuck is the norm in 2019.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back