Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Admission requirements for the police men vs women (equality?)

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Here is the admission requirements for Danish police officers and you might notice women don´t have the same requirements as men because they don´t have the physical abilities to do so but don´t worry in this "equal" world they just give the women easier requirements so they can pass.
https://politi.dk/politiskolen/ansoegning-og-proeveforloeb/fysisk-optagelsesproeve-for-maend
https://politi.dk/politiskolen/ansoegning-og-proeveforloeb/fysisk-optagelsesproeve-for-kvinder
In the links if you can view them there are videos of the exercises they do.

Karakter means Grade in Danish and here you can see the translation of Danish vs American grade system just to make it easier to understand.

The first test is a speedtest requirements for men vs women

The males requirement for the speed test

The females requirements for the speed test

Long jump requirements men

Long jump requirements women

Antal gentagelser = Reps

Pullup requirements men

Pullup requirement women

Yes this is no mistake to get an A+ as a man you "only need to do 12-14 pullups and the women 20-22 BUT the men has to do the traditional ones and the women get the easy girl/child version as shown in the video below.

Benchpress requirements for men

Benchpress requirements for women

This is the most unfair difference between men and women I men look at it! The women can get an A+ grade if they lift 50kg for 10-12 reps and the men would only just barely pass the test so much for equility huh! The men has to lift 90kg/200lbs for 10-12 reps to get an A+ that is insanely heavy! I am extremely small, frail and have it harder to gain muscle than most men so when I worked out my strongest benchpress was 60kg for 3 reps even though I could squat 110kg for 4 reps.
- Trust me I have no intentions on being a cop never have it´s just the principle here that if I tried I couldn´t get in ONLY because I am a man so again the women get a free pass, even the minimum height requirements for men and women are different; for men 172cm for women 164cm.

I would think jobs like working as a cop or in the military they would have these requirements because they decided that you need to be this strong, fast etc. to do the job e.g. you need the upper body strengths of a strong benchpress in case you get into a physical altercation with a suspect but this doesn´t make sense when they just lower the requirements for women because muh equality and we have seen time and time again that female officers can´t handle a male suspect when they choose to fight back this will put others in danger including the suspect because the only way for the weak female officer to win is by shooting the suspect and these are just the physical requirements women also don´t have the same fight response as males so they usually just end up screaming until a male will come to their rescue this is just nature that females have a higher pitched voice so they can scream for help it´s their best weapon.

Here is a couple videos illustrating female cops in trouble.

The US military does the same bullshit. I was fine with it until they started allowing women in combat positions. I don't care if women are allowed in combat but if I was in combat I would rather have someone who was held to the same physical standard as me by my side. Not being strong enough can literally mean the difference from living and dying.

Damn those requirements are ridiculous: to get an A+ as a female you have to do the same as a male who would have failed. Should be pinned great post.

Karakter means "personality" in my language. just JFL :feelskek:

Same thing with the military, foids only have to do like 20 knees on the ground push ups. Who tf wants to rely on a woman in a combat situation

Not being strong enough can literally mean the difference from living and dying.
Yes as can be seen in these videos and many others on the internet, the female officer on the bus almost got the bus driver killed and she got the suspect killed because she wasn´t strong enough to handle that skinny suspect so she needed the gun.

Damn those requirements are ridiculous: to get an A+ as a female you have to do the same as a male who would have failed. Should be pinned great post.

I don't trust female police officers

It really should get pinned it´s clear evidence how requirements gets lowered for females in society just so they can do certain jobs that they otherwise wouldn´t be able to do it is also called requirements for a reason because it requires certain physical abilities to be fit for the job if they lower it it´s not equality as women claim to want it´s equity and in that case if I wanted to be a police officer I should be able to have the same "requirements" as females since I am a short petite male so my physical capabilities are closer to that of a female than a man and since I am short I also don´t even fit the height requirement to get in yet if I was born female I would be able to get in with my height JUST for being born female.

Female police officers are a meme. They are a complete waste of taxpayers' money. Besides, now you can cheat the system and pretend to be a woman when you don't meet the male requirements to pass.

As if there is crime in denmark

this is the same in aus as i looked into joining the police when i was younger and i think its the same for the army over here too.when i ever get out 0f this shit hole situation i am in i hope to join the amry reserves.

Female police officers are a meme.
They really are I have a series of threads with videos showing how horrible they are as cops, females generally have only half the upper body strengths as males so they get dominated easily and they instinctively starts screaming when they are threatened which is a natural evolutionary response to danger so the males can come and rescue them.

Imagine wanting to be a police officer in today's world

BrazilianSigma screenshot this you piece of shit.

Imagine wanting to be a police officer in today's world
Just to make something clear I NEVER wanted to be a police officer as far as I see they are the soldiers to enforce laws of a tyrannical government which is what we have all over the world "people believe they are free but as soon as you make 1 single law freedom seize to exist"

Imagine all the natural rights we are not allowed because a few hundred people in congress don´t want it like we need a hunters license, fishing license, are not allowed to carry weapons for self-defense not even a pepper spray in DK and as seen in the recent shooting in Germany where a gunman killed 2 people with homemade guns the police couldn´t save those people it took them around 25 minutes to show up "when seconds count police are only minutes away" JFL at people believing they are free when they aren´t even allowed to defend their own life.

And then there are drug laws who the hell gives police the right to arrest a person for having drugs on them? (retorical question) if you break the drug laws you will be "arrested" and they will "seize" your drugs but these are just euphemisms used by government to justify their actions what those words really mean is arrested = kidnapping and seize/confiscate = stealing/robbing

Like the Magic Mushroom "Psilocybe Semilanceata" grows naturally almost everywhere in the entire world if you see them you can bow down and look at them but as soon as you pick one up you can be arrested for possession of "illegal" drugs I mean how can people justify this making nature illegal? "as soon as you make nature illegal freedom seize to exist"

I could go on and on and btw I am sure your comment werent directed towards me but I just wanted to clearify I never wanted to be a police officer.

Last edited:
People will die because some cunt wasn't strong enough