Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Admitting to being a kissless virgin is worse than admitting to being a crackhead in 2020.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
At 25, this shit is eating me alive. Literally 1/4 of a century and not even a kiss. LMFAO

I am 24 and I feel you brother, there is no way out

just dont admit to being a virgin

25? its over you should have at least kissed in your teens

They already know so there's no need to tell them.

pretend your chad delusionmaxxing is legit

What did you expect in this degenerate society. Everything is flipped upside down. Being a ugly STD free person who is advancing the human species is now worse than the spit on the ground in the ghettos.

Gonna be 26 in a few months so I know your pain. I'm sure if my coworkers asked if I was, they wouldn't believe me if I lied.

Take pride in it tbh

I hate this backwards clow society where virgin shaming is acceptable and encouraged.

Chad does crack in his free time

I made a thread on a forum explaining that being an older male virgin is death sentence and was banned because I spoke the truth.

Well it only gets worse, wait till you're in your late 30's and in the same situation. But who would admit this to anyone?

25 begins oldceldom, beyond over

What did you expect in this degenerate society. Everything is flipped upside down. Being a ugly STD free person who is advancing the human species is now worse than the spit on the ground in the ghettos.
It's only acceptable to be degenerate :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

At 25, this shit is eating me alive. Literally 1/4 of a century and not even a kiss. LMFAO

bruv I'm 28 and I know the feeling

it's probably safer to come out as a homosexual in a muslim country than to come out as a virgin at this age

Exaggeration but being a kissless virgin is frowned upon.

I don't know what i'll do next time someone asks me if i'm dating.

At least u may get pity if ur a crackhead

It’s less attractive than being a murderer.

LOL IT UNIRONICALLY IS

Just lie with a straight face, fuck em, don;t give a shit if they don't believe or sth

I'll be joining you soon tbh.

This is the worst part about being KHHV. When you realize nothing happened in the first 32 yrs of your life and things are going downhill, there is little hope left.

Brutal as fuck

This is the worst part about being KHHV. When you realize nothing happened in the first 32 yrs of your life and things are going downhill, there is little hope left.

It's like apathy at this point. I don't really care anymore except the perpetual feeling that I'm a cuck for missing out on the basics of human life. I'm not a teenager anymore so I no longer dream about cuddling up with some girl, I'm not in my early 20s anymore so my sex drive is lower. It's over.

It's like apathy at this point. I don't really care anymore except the perpetual feeling that I'm a cuck for missing out on the basics of human life. I'm not a teenager anymore so I no longer dream about cuddling up with some girl, I'm not in my early 20s anymore so my sex drive is lower. It's over.

Foids are the ones responsible for out plight. We need to make them pay (in minecraft ofc)

Foids are the ones responsible for out plight. We need to make them pay (in minecraft ofc)

It is because they have very high standards and fuck around with Chad... Then they expect us to be waiting and fully willing to betabuxx for her and Chad's spawns. We basically have to pay for Chad's leftovers and be grateful for it.

It is because they have very high standards and fuck around with Chad... Then they expect us to be waiting and fully willing to betabuxx for her and Chad's spawns. We basically have to pay for Chad's leftovers and be grateful for it.

Foids and their double standards. Theyd protest on the streets about the wealth disparity but wont even acknowledge the vast disparity in sexual income.

Foids and their double standards. Theyd protest on the streets about the wealth disparity but wont even acknowledge the vast disparity in sexual income.

They're only concerned with what benefits them. I've told my mother about my inceldom problems(using layman's terms) and she doesn't think it's a big deal. She thinks it's fine for me to be single and sexless at 28. She literally got married at age 19 and has the inability to have empathy with someone who has not even had sex a decade after the age where she was married.

Only men truly have empathy for other men. Women are incapable of being empathetic towards men and I think its biological. Men are extremely empathetic towards women because we are hardwire biologically to care and provide for a woman. Women have no affinity to men except from what they can gain from them. Fortunately I am able to overcome my biological programming and truly hate women. It wasn't that hard actually once I really learned the truth about them.

I prefer freebase.

It just tastes better than that petroleum made niggershit.

Lol calm down incel. Junkies and crackheads fuck like mad, why don't you go find yourself a junkie gf?

I always just lie about it

Sure is embarrassing.
20200514 134341