Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Adolescents with high IQ more likely to be virgins

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Yes the low IQ also are virgins but their Low IQ makes them too dumb

Water is wet.

Smart people are too busy to fuck random ppl

inb4 low IQ virgins use this as a sign that they are high IQ

Suffering increases IQ that's why.

I’m pretty dumb and a 23 year old incel

tfw to smart 4 sex

I literally teach about this. Basic stuff lol

Nothing worse than low iq

Mfw low IQ and still a virgin :kys:

High IQ is worthless if you don't utilize it like Mark Zucherburg, Steven Hawking or Bill Gates. Doesn't matter though, many of us are low IQ and virgins which makes it 2x worse. :feelsrope:

High IQ is worthless if you don't utilize it like Mark Zucherburg, Steven Hawking or Bill Gates. Doesn't matter though, many of us are low IQ and virgins which makes it 2x worse. :feelsrope:
I have high IQ because I am Ed Kemper typing in prison

If you understand the black pill you are probably high IQ. :blackpill:

Or at least mid-high. Problem is IQ can't get you far without anything else to work with unless you're Einstein level.

The coping strong with this one, no IQ for ur frame boyo

Blacks have lower IQs and lose their virginities earlier.

brutalracepill

Lower iq = more primal
Thats why you have 13 year old juvenilles pregnant and already fucking in low income low iq neighborhoods

If you understand the black pill you are probably high IQ. :blackpill:

Or at least mid-high. Problem is IQ can't get you far without anything else to work with unless you're Einstein level.

I hate this cope. Accepting the blackpill only makes us higher iq than bluepill redditors, which says dick.

I don’t understand why smart people would be about sex and partying

Ad0bc659bbf1812ee92b6a14998b8984

tbh

Aren't individuals with higher IQs supposed to be more attractive as well? So where are these high IQ virgin Chads and stacies?

Aren't individuals with higher IQs supposed to be more attractive as well? So where are these high IQ virgin Chads and stacies?
Show me a study on high IQ being attractive

I’m too intelligent to get laid :feelsthink:

Yes the low IQ also are virgins but their Low IQ makes them too dumb
Most people are so far outside my communication range that it makes conversation pointless. I nearly capped out the WAIS IQ test and can only really be fulfilled around people of similar caliber. Most women seem like animals to me in terms of their actual ability.

a lot of girls claim to be sapiosexual but the truth is that they despise intelligent men.
i think it's because intelligent people tend to have unpopular or strange opinions and attitudes and women care so much about social approval that they end up hating everything that goes against the most conformistic thoughts.

people with High IQ tend to be more depressed.
I'd rather be an average IQ chad

How is this lifefuel? It's actually gigaropefuel

Well i'm dumb af and still a virgin.