Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

adopting a kid = cuck

U

uninstall

Banned
-
jfl

do u see lions adopt babies?

fuck no

lions kill the cubs of the previous partner down to the last one

even if this puts the future of the species in danger they still do it

fuck lol@adopting a kid

raising someone else's genes

fuck off with that weak shit propagandist

I'd adopt a kid. There's too many kids who don't have parents. Also, I couldn't deal with my kid being degenerate but I wouldn't care so much in the case of an adopted kid. But as an ugly single male, I will never be able to adopt kids due to the social stigma.

I agree with you on this. If you are married and a foid proposes this idea you know something is up. Cucks are too deluded to think otherwise though

Adopting a kid is the ultimate cucked thing.
Jfl at being a gigacuck. At least cucks who date single mothers gets to fuck once in a while but lmao kid adopters...Well don't get any idea or FBI is coming :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

tfw u cant adopt cute 15yo stacy :feelsbadman:

Lifefuel, if you adopt a hot stacy she isnt your child hehe

I agree 100%

You have cucked yourself if you adopt a child.

Most creatures in nature are aware of this and refuse to have anything to do with offspring that is not their own and for good reason.

In the game of life you win by propagating your line forward not by ensuring someone else's line prospers, very simple, all animals live and die by this, it's wired into them.

You have failed as a living organism by adopting. You're raising someone else genes while the parents of that those genes laugh at you for doing so.

You are a grand cuck if you adopt, period.

there is always an wxception to the rule and i believe i can accept adoption if and only if the woman cant have kids for medical reasons

if hypothetically im married to a wife and we are young the come to find out she cant conceive. or my aperm doesnt have legs. i can see adoption as a true result if we want to stay together yet still have a happy "family"

also i can accept adoption for single men such as myself due to wanting kids without having to deal with women. surrogacy is just way too much money these days for it to be viable for 99% of men whereas adoption really only has to cut thru that stigma

would love me an asian baby girl to come home too. #woodyallenmax

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back