Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Adult men with teenage girls is how things were supposed to be

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
-Women's fertility rapidly decreases from 30, men's fertility only really decreases much later
-Women mature much faster, look at your average 12-13 girl and at your average 12-13 boy
-Also mentally, girls fully mature by late teens and boys only at late 20s
-Teenage girls are very wayward on average and it takes an adult man to tame those tendencies, a young teenage man can't do it properly
-Adult men are way more responsible about sexuality, pregnancy, than young teenage men
-Adult men are in better economical conditions to start a family than young teenage men
-Teenage women are more fertile and have more years of fertility ahead than fully adult women
-An adult penis is not significantly different from a teenager's penis
-There's no significant proof at all that such kinds of relationships are damaging to the teenage girl's mind; I've read several studies and even the correlation between actual child-adult sex and trauma is not that big, even when the researchers cherrypick only nonconsensual instances

I could go on but I think I proved my point already. Feminists and governments pushed that AoC agenda for several reasons, including throwing women into the workforce, destroying the family (which gives more power to the state) and increasing promiscuity and dysfunction as was planned by people like Herbert Marcuse and others.

Teenage women make better mothers than used up whores. Cucks at IT will deny this.

How young do you want them ?

Teenage women are more fertile and have more years of fertility ahead than fully adult women

Feminists and governments pushed that AoC agenda for several reasons, including throwing women into the workforce, destroying the family (which gives more power to the state) and increasing promiscuity and dysfunction as was planned by people like Herbert Marcuse and others.
Yep I believe you're right, especially on the part that I've quoted. Once a femoid gets a student debt and a career, her next "natural" step is to get saddled into a mortgage debt which she'll pay off just before she dies - but who inherits the house if she is childless? Having children is the right thing to do, even in the absence of wealth. My family has wealth but it's all tied-up in property. If a bitch was ready to chill then I could easily have 4 children and it could be paid for if my family would sell one of their properties. But instead they wait for "the market" to improve before selling up. Everything revolves around maximising capital, not continuing the bloodline. Wrong priority in my opinion!

How young do you want them ?
As soon as above puberty for actual marriage/sex. But the courtship and negotiations with the father can start a bit before it.

You want a 13 year old wife ?

As soon as above puberty for actual marriage/sex. But the courtship and negotiations with the father can start a bit before it.
"But muh she isn't able to legally consent! Pedo!"

I thought 14 is a reasonable aoc here

I'll never have a JB gf, it's so fucking over.

I'll never have a JB gf, it's so fucking over.
True. Especially since you're an adult male now, the (((law))) forbids you of pursuing relations with an "underage" girl.
Not losing your virginity as a teen to a JB literally takes a part of you away as a person.

16 is a reasonable aoc and that's how it is in most places where it isn't 18. Get over yourselves, it isn't going to lower any more and it shouldn't.

16 is a reasonable aoc and that's how it is in most places where it isn't 18. Get over yourselves, it isn't going to lower any more and it shouldn't.
This also should be minimal age for marriage, as well.

Wouldn't ever happen though, our culture has women trying to build careers instead of stable families. I grew up completely fucked by abusive baby sitters while my mom was trying to start a career. She had me at 17 btw.

I thought 14 is a reasonable aoc here
How many adult German men are marrying 14yo girls in Germany? Hard mode: actual Germans and not Islamic immigrants.

Didn't see any arguments though.

How many adult German men are marrying 14yo girls in Germany? Hard mode: actual Germans and not Islamic immigrants.

This last dude is a braincel refugee. Forget him man. He's a lost cause who believes it's pedophilic to be attracted to a 15y/o, when in reality genetics, not age, determine sexual maturity.

Keep trying to mask your blatant pedophilia behind "logic". Any man will agree that a 16 year old is attractive, but no man in his right mind would thrist after 14 year olds. There are big gaps for both males and females physically and mentally from ages 12 to 20.

Islamic immigrants dont marry 14 year old girls either. That is just not the reality.

Most 14 year old sluts from my school were riding the cock carousel with 18-20 year old German guys.

They all dont want marriages

Keep trying to mask your blatant pedophilia behind "logic". Any man will agree that a 16 year old is attractive, but no man in his right mind would thrist after 14 year olds. There are big gaps for both males and females physically and mentally from ages 12 to 20.
Lmao. All women think like children buddy. After 13, a woman will usually become sexually mature both mentally and physically and think about Chad cock all the day. They are not innocent children.

This last dude is a braincel refugee. Forget him man. He's a lost cause who believes it's pedophilic to be attracted to a 15y/o, when in reality genetics, not age, determine sexual maturity.
The reason for thinking such a thing is law. It all becomes muddled man. Anyone can measure age, when it comes to "sexual maturity" that's when things get all fucked. Same with how and where they are raised. I knew about the birds and the bees when I was like 9 because I grew up in south central LA surrounded by that shit, but there are some hones to god innocent people out there, even early teenagers...

I believe aristotle once said ideal age for men is 37 and it is 18 for women to get married.

i don't see how you can be attracted to 12-13 year olds but whatever floats your boat man

The reason for thinking such a thing is law. It all becomes muddled man. Anyone can measure age, when it comes to "sexual maturity" that's when things get all fucked. Same with how and where they are raised. I knew about the birds and the bees when I was like 9 because I grew up in south central LA surrounded by that shit, but there are some hones to god innocent people out there, even early teenagers...
So you're a lawcuck, I see. Thing is, AOC laws aren't universal and in CA it's pedophilic to approach a woman under 18.

Keep trying to mask your blatant pedophilia behind "logic".
Not an argument.

Any man will agree that a 16 year old is attractive, but no man in his right mind would thrist after 14 year olds. There are big gaps for both males and females physically and mentally from ages 12 to 20.

This is a 14yo prime female. Any straight male is attracted to this. I don't believe you're straight and has a healthy dosage of testosterone if you would refuse sex/relationship with her if cucked laws didn't apply.

Not an argument.

View attachment 20005View attachment 20006
This is a 14yo prime female. Any straight male is attracted to this. I don't believe you're straight and has a healthy dosage of testosterone if you would refuse sex/relationship with her if cucked laws didn't apply.
14 year old women are on the same level as 18 year old grown men. JFL at cucks who believe that both genders age the same way.

Islamic immigrants dont marry 14 year old girls either. That is just not the reality.

Most 14 year old sluts from my school were riding the cock carousel with 18-20 year old German guys.

They all dont want marriages
They don't want it because Western culture is cucked and allow unlimited licentiousness to them. At the cost of fertility rates and survival of the German people (among others).
I believe aristotle once said ideal age for men is 37 and it is 18 for women to get married.
Close but remember girls had their periods way later back in Aristotle's times. We have much richer nutrition on average than they had back then.

Agree....
Males are designed to be with jb´s.

D581b146

Reading this thread makes me so sad.... i would be a complete different person if i could have been loved by a jb. I hope i die soon

You want a 13 year old wife ?
Yes, as was the case in most of human history and saying creep or pedo does not change this fact.

Agree....
Males are designed to be with jb´s.

Reading this thread makes me so sad.... i would be a complete different person if i could have been loved by a jb. I hope i die soon
I hope the West dies and Islam conquers the world. Islam deserves to win, I only hope they spare the white race to a great extent.

I hope the West dies and Islam conquers the world. Islam deserves to win, I only hope they spare the white race to a great extent.
I would like that, but Christian Sharia seems to be a better solution. But i have nothing against Islam, and if it's there to offer help to rescue the West, we can always use it.

There are already entire white European nationalities who have converted to Islam and had a happy life for hundreds of years, the Bosnians, the chechens,

37 is a bit much don't you think?
honestly I woldn't want to see my children get old. I think 20 years of their lives gives you enough info about what kind of man or woman they are going to grow up to be. it overall makes sense to me.
of course aristotle said this in his life time which would be around 2300 years ago, adjustments could be made but overall his estimate is plausible. I won't ever find a woman to marry me and I won't be a betabux so it is not relevant for me anyways.

I hope it happens, tbh. I dont care if they fucking kill me as an aspie white atheist under Sharia law, but... i just dont care. I want to die anyway, and knowing that the western decadent culture is over would be the best lifefuel of my life.

honestly I woldn't want to see my children get old. I think 20 years of their lives gives you enough info about what kind of man or woman they are going to grow up to be. it overall makes sense to me.
of course aristotle said this in his life time which would be around 2300 years ago, adjustments could be made but overall his estimate is plausible. I won't ever find a woman to marry me and I won't be a betabux so it is not relevant for me anyways.
Same.

Also lmao 47 guest here. Another perfect IT thread ready to go. Thanks pedos.

Feminists and governments pushed that AoC agenda for several reasons, including throwing women into the workforce, destroying the family (which gives more power to the state) and increasing promiscuity and dysfunction as was planned by people like Herbert Marcuse and others.

Don't forget that women, especially 30-50yo unmarried women, just have a gut hatred of seeing older men with younger women. Imagine if you were an unmarried 35yo woman with fading looks. You find a man your age who is successful and who you are attracted to. You act nice to him and wait for him to ask you out but instead of dating you he dates your niece who recently turned 17. This is despite the fact that when you were 17 you were way hotter than your niece. Don't you see how this kind of thing could make women lose their minds? Don't you see why a woman might pedoshame guys who date teen girls to prevent horror stories like this from happening to her.

Don't forget that women, especially 30-50yo unmarried women, just have a gut hatred of seeing older men with younger women. Imagine if you were an unmarried 35yo woman with fading looks. You find a man your age who is successful and who you are attracted to. You act nice to him and wait for him to ask you out but instead of dating you he dates your niece who recently turned 17. This is despite the fact that when you were 17 you were way hotter than your niece. Don't you see how this kind of thing could make women lose their minds? Don't you see why a woman might pedoshame guys who date teen girls to prevent horror stories like this from happening to her.
Exactly. Giving any extent of political power to women was a HUGE mistake. Thank you very much for ruining the West, cuck miners from Wyoming.

Fuck off with that accusation btw. 53 guests here now. Thanks dude! Really helping us out here with this pedo shit.

also this
You're a huge cuck for being afraid of upsetting people that already hate us and want us miserable, if not dead. Also it's not illegal to talk about one's ideas about society.

Also it's not illegal to talk about one's ideas about society.
This.

Also, I don't think anybody in this thread has brought up actual pedo shit.

Same.

Also lmao 47 guest here. Another perfect IT thread ready to go. Thanks pedos.

We should just stop doing everything IT doesn't like and be more mainstream and politically correct so that normies don't think we're weird.

it varies from person to person like i was a lot more mature than half of my friends by 13. idk if it was due to me going through a lot of shit with mental illnesses but i felt like i was out of place and that i had to be with people much older, that could explain why women tend to be attracted to older men. vice versa for males

I think I read in a Hitlerjugend manual that women should be married by 18 and men by 25.

We should just stop doing everything IT doesn't like and be more mainstream and politically correct so that normies don't think we're weird.
Not what I mean but like, pedophilia is undefendable in any circumstance. It's fucked.

Let's change the way we are to fit normies and their delusional worldview, right. /s