Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice for a youngcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31630
  • Start date
Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
I am a 5’6 17 year old ricecel, and I am thinking it may be worth my effort to ban myself from this site and do anything in my power to ascend.

I know a lot of incels here believe that this forum is no place for teenagers, and that I should at least looksmax and try to ascend during university, before deciding that its already over.

Any advice from older, more wise incels on things I should do or attempt while I’m still young? I will take all your advices to heart, thanks.

Here is my advice: give up, it will only get worse

You should submit to the Holy See

It’s over for u when even my rice ass mogs ur GrAYrice ass, from the sound of it

17 huh
should we accept him in to the secret youngcel club @Therapywasaaste

Sorry bro its over if you're a ricecel. Even if you were 6ft and rice it would still be over.

I am thinking it may be worth my effort to ban myself from this site and do anything in my power to ascend.
You can open more then one door at a time.

you need pussy bait hobbies. learn to skateboard, the park is a good place to meet friends and sloots always hang out there. smoke weed, learn guitar, learn to dance, also have a car. behind the dark personas, a lot of people here spent their teens watching letsplays and saying reddit memes irl. dating in your teens is easymode, when you go to college or into work it's over because you're competing with every man on earth.

Look I get the general attitude here and I get it, but at 17 you still have the potential to develop or correct features of yourself that might be making you an Incel right now. However if you want the best chance at ascending in college I recommend:

-Finding a university that is at least 60% women. Yes, these uni's tend to be cucked beyond belief but you will at least have the possibility of getting a chance. You 100000% won't even get a woman to look at you at a STEM school that is mostly men

-Getting in the gym as frequently and often as you can, as soon as you can. Even as a ricecel you might be able to pull off the "strong foreigner" trope women seem to fall for

-Learning how to hide your knowledge about the blackpill. You know the truth about everything but women live in a fantasyland and anything that breaks that fantasy is a killer.

-Getting good at something that isn't school, vidya, or completely male dominated. If you find niche that has women in it your chances go up if you get skilled at it

If none of this sounds appealing to you or like it would feasibly work you should just spend all your effort on school and things you enjoy and ignore women. I tried way too hard until about halfway through my Junior year but I was so much happier when I stopped pursuing women and started studying and doing my hobbies.

I'm a youngcel, and its over for you, 5'6 and ricecel nowadays mean you are going to die sexless

Sure man, give it a chance, do what you need to do to self improve, but mostly use your studies (university, exchange programs) to expose yourself to foids.
Just don't forget the blackpill, and remember that it's not what you do, but how you look.
Good luck mate!

mogs me by an entire inch. but seriously, it's just as over for you as for me. your only option is stemmaxing and betabuxxing but you probably know yourself it's not worth it the effort for used up roast flaps and inherently cucked as well, and so it's best you stay here as there's not much hope left anyways.

Get off this forum immediately. Never come back.

dont bother
Brutal.

How would you rate your face, OP? I'd suggest going for k-poopers, otomes and other foids who are into Asians after k-popmaxxing if normie-tier at least, but now with all the lockdowns, it's difficult to find events and shit like that.

How would you rate your face, OP? I'd suggest going for k-poopers, otomes and other foids who are into Asians after k-popmaxxing if normie-tier at least, but now with all the lockdowns, it's difficult to find events and shit like that.
I think my face is average, but I do have acne. Kpop maxxing seems pretty high maintenance but I may as well give it a shot

I will never comprehend youngcels coming to this forum and ruining any chances of ascension they can. The longer you will be here the less of a chance you have to ever ascend. You must maxx everything while you are young and you will have much better chances.

Literally approach everyone in ur school or college or whatever. Go to all activity that foids go to. Go to all the extra shit and approach all the foids all of them and u will probably have success if you maxxed everything.

Most importantly gymmaxx it might change ur facial structure when u grow up.

You should submit to the Holy See
You should submit to #GLM

Selinity
Selinity
Selinity

I am a 5’6 17 year old ricecel, and I am thinking it may be worth my effort to ban myself from this site and do anything in my power to ascend.

I know a lot of incels here believe that this forum is no place for teenagers, and that I should at least looksmax and try to ascend during university, before deciding that its already over.

Any advice from older, more wise incels on things I should do or attempt while I’m still young? I will take all your advices to heart, thanks.
Only the obvious — disregard women, acquire currency. Focus on making a lot of money and getting a good job. Don’t simp and have some self respect