Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Advice for high school cels: College is all about losing your virinigtiy

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Basically if you are not a virgin there is no reason to go to college

Colleges are just accredited night clubs where girls are admitted for free while men have to pay a huge admission fee (every woman gets some sort of scholarship that covers all of her tuition and living costs for 4 years)

Youre paying tens of thousands for the privilege of potentially having sex with a young female. The price is high because this is really your last chance, once you start working 8 hours a day its over, say bye bye to ever meeting a young nubile female and making her your gf post college

One more thing to consider is your schools gender ratio.

When I was applying to unis I actually got a couple decent offers but I rejected them all so I could attend a more expensive school that had a 50-50 gender ratio

Now even if your school has a 50-50 ratio from stalking girls who go to my uni on social media they will all date guys off campus rather than settling for an on campus incel peer so yeah, I shouldve aimed for like a 75-25 female to male ratio

Also, Chads attend for free too because they all get sports scholarships, so if Chads feel like having more sex with women they can do it for free, your tuition pays for free university provided birth control JFL

Also, Chads attend for free too because they all get sports scholarships, so if Chads feel like having more sex with women they can do it for free, your tuition pays for free university provided birth control JFL
Sports scholarships are retarded

I thought Colleges are a financial trap in the US?

i purposely went to a stem school with a lot more male students, so i wouldn't have to experience as much suifuel.

It all gets harder highschool never ends women are even more lookist at college age and there are additional requirements

You stupid motherfucker if you went to a school where foids are the majority it would basically be illegal for you to exist as a sub6 male. You would be forced into castration and a soy based diet, that is if you want a social life at all.

I go to a completely commuter school so the college experience is completely unlike other colleges in the country. Its basically just highschool 2.0

No colleges are where guys who are 7-10 go to empty their balls whenever they're horny.

Guys who are 0-4 are just rotting in their room getting their work done or gaming.

Guys who are 5-6 are orbiting foids, hoping she may spare them a crumb when she gets extremely drunk only for her to cry and throw up.

I always feel bad for the incels in the US who have to pay thousands just to go to a place where they will feel like hell 24/7 from seeing everyone have friends, social circles and girlfriends.

Here in the Netherlands I only pay ~2000 euros every year for university.

Do not think that more foids than males will help you. The foids WILL join chad's haram and ignore the ugly males.
You stupid motherfucker if you went to a school where foids are the majority it would basically be illegal for you to exist as a sub6 male. You would be forced into castration and a soy based diet, that is if you want a social life at all.

Not true. You’re expected to have somewhat of a sexual history before college, like most foids and normies. Chad will of course fuck every female at his reach.
If you haven’t lost your virginity before college, it means that you lack the basic looks/social skills to do so.
What I’ve come to observe is that people are on average giving less fucks and the envioronment is a bit more social and geeky, at least in the beginning (you may not get immediately turned down). Don’t be fooled by this, though, IMO it gets harsher rather quickly and people turn into the lying and superficial cunts they’ve always been.

No colleges are where guys who are 7-10 go to empty their balls whenever they're horny.

Guys who are 0-4 are just rotting in their room getting their work done or gaming.

Guys who are 5-6 are orbiting foids, hoping she may spare them a crumb when she gets extremely drunk only for her to cry and throw up.

It's always funny to see the divide. The betabux studymaxxxing dudes will say no it's for a degree (they are always ugly), while the outgoing better looking guys will say it's for the pussy. It is true though, college really is your last chance to ascend if you ever will