Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Advice for incels: Join a church

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
I handed in a marriage CV at the Mosque a few years ago. No replies to this day. Chaddam only.

"CHRISTIAN" WOMEN ARE CHAD ONLY, AND ALL THE ROASTIES IN THE CHURCH USED TO BE (PROBABLY STILL ARE) MASSIVE SLUTS
Very true. Hands down biggest chad chasers I've ever come across IRL in fact.

if she is a true christrian women then she will see marriage as an bond till death.No christrian women would want to marry a normie knowing she will have to spend her entire life with him kek.church is probably good if you are trying to look for betabuxx.Their newfound fear for god might make them think twice before opening their legs to whatever chad she gets her eyes on.

just remember that every foid you see in church lets the good looking boys ejaculate in her mouth

Just believe in ancient fairy tales, bro!

"CHRISTIAN" WOMEN ARE CHAD ONLY, AND ALL THE ROASTIES IN THE CHURCH USED TO BE (PROBABLY STILL ARE) MASSIVE SLUTS

They're upper tier normie+ only.

That's something that would bother me about women at church. I bet they're all sluts/ "former sluts" who would act all pure and like you're supposed to appreciate and forgive them. Like this soy virgin guy forgave his slut christian wife:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPrde-Y2pH4

Would you pass surgery classes and then hire a surgeon who flunked his? Then why would you not fornicate and then marry a fornicator?
They're upper tier normie+ only.

That's something that would bother me about women at church. I bet they're all sluts/ "former sluts" who would act all pure and like you're supposed to appreciate and forgive them. Like this soy virgin guy forgave his slut christian wife:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPrde-Y2pH4

Aaaaa!!!!!! Jebus needs to come back and go to town on this pair with a rifle butt in minecraft.

Last edited:
I've went to church plenty before, it's usually just old people and any foids that go are chad only

The church is inside us

The church is inside us
if christ didn't want the church then he would never push any apostle to go everywhere and preach his word.follow christ and join the catholic church.

I literally worked at a church for ~10 years. It's a bunch of bullshit and what a surprise blackpill still applies there. Pastor was giga chad married to trad-wife with like 20 kids. Lead singer was a giga chad as well (freakishly tall, all the single desperate women swarmed him, it was brutal).

I literally worked at a church for ~10 years. It's a bunch of bullshit and what a surprise blackpill still applies there. Pastor was giga chad married to trad-wife with like 20 kids. Lead singer was a giga chad as well (freakishly tall, all the single desperate women swarmed him, it was brutal).
brutal.

I got that a lot of times from normies when I was still using reddit. For all the smack they talk about the inkwells, they're pretty creepy and predatory. Imagine telling an atheist to join a church (and they would always say any church, any religion) just to pray on bitches.

If the people weren't fucking assholes, I would consider but no. Also, even church going girls are super fucking picky.

if christ didn't want the church then he would never push any apostle to go everywhere and preach his word.follow christ and join the catholic church.
Have you read the gospel of thomas

ill rather join a mosque

As a Christian id strongly recommend you do not go to church 4 women.
if she is a true christrian women then she will see marriage as an bond till death.No christrian women would want to marry a normie knowing she will have to spend her entire life with him kek.church is probably good if you are trying to look for betabuxx.Their newfound fear for god might make them think twice before opening their legs to whatever chad she gets her eyes on.
Also this.

In the rare instance you find a true Christian foid, she wants to be Chad for life.

Churchmaxxing may be good for some but im an atheist
I can't stand those faggots praying and singing for a fictional character
The church is inside us
St.BlackOps2Cel St.Elliot St.Hamudi :feelskek:

Just get raped by the priest theory

been there, done that jfl
long story short: normies have many reasons for going to church, but none of them is actual belief

My mom is religious and tells me to go to church to get women JFL