Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Advice for teencels?

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
If you could give teencels any advice for high school what would it be?

Research what facial surgeries you need and start getting the money as fast as you can, hopefully before you turn 21.

Find out ways to improve everything you can.
Dont listen to bullshit like "change your attitude". Instead, do everything to looksmax and carrermax.
Your motivation is escaping the miserable existence in which most of us live.
Good luck boyos

MAXX EVERYTHING

Research what facial surgeries you need and start getting the money as fast as you can, hopefully before you turn 21.
This is the only beneficial advice you will find.
You will never get the career/money/woman you want if you are ugly
"The basic concept behind the establishment of the pecking order among, for example, chickens, is that it is necessary to determine who is the 'top chicken,' the 'bottom chicken' and where all the rest fit in between. The establishment of the dominance hierarchy may reduce the incidence of conflict and thus reduce the expenditure of energy required for aggressive competition. The dominance level determines which individual gets preferential access to resources such as food and mates."
For men, dominance is Looks/Strength. If you don't have looks or strength expect to be pecked to oblivion by the top chickens

/thread

Where is that pfp from?
Advice is: don't simp

Found it off some shitty simp music video. I thought the animation was cool so I cropped it and made it a gif. I can DM you a link to it if you want.

Stalk your crush on social media to find out where she lives. Go to her house with a rose in hand and ask to take her on a date. If she says no, wait out the front of her house for a few hours begging her to let you in. She might realise how commited you are and reevaluate her choice.

Found it off some shitty simp music video. I thought the animation was cool so I cropped it and made it a gif. I can DM you a link if you want.

Ye I thought it was from some music video but I haven't seen it, ye the link would be nice

Try Looksmaxing and take testosterone injections before its too late.

Found it off some shitty simp music video. I thought the animation was cool so I cropped it and made it a gif. I can DM you a link to it if you want.
That gif is very good. Use all the knowledge that the black pill provides in your daily life, try lookmaxx, but this is only useful if you already have good traits.

Focus on getting a big social circle, don't go hitting on girls because you are going to get rejected and everyone will see you as that incel who got rejected by Stacy.

Instead, you try to make as many friends as possible (both male and female) try to the a chill person who is always socializing and meeting new people.

And don't bother trying to "blackpill" people unless they are really close friends who you trust 100%.

Never, EVER try to "blackpill" a girl.

This is the only beneficial advice you will find.
You will never get the career/money/woman you want if you are ugly
"The basic concept behind the establishment of the pecking order among, for example, chickens, is that it is necessary to determine who is the 'top chicken,' the 'bottom chicken' and where all the rest fit in between. The establishment of the dominance hierarchy may reduce the incidence of conflict and thus reduce the expenditure of energy required for aggressive competition. The dominance level determines which individual gets preferential access to resources such as food and mates."
For men, dominance is Looks/Strength. If you don't have looks or strength expect to be pecked to oblivion by the top chickens

/thread
High IQ for a greycel

fIGHT bACK , there won't be other chance

And don't bother trying to "blackpill" people unless they are really close friends who you trust 100%.

Never, EVER try to "blackpill" a girl.
I sort of already knew this but never knew the exact reason, why would that be a bad thing?

I don't know about girls, but study well. It'll make coping easier in life otherwise shitty life with inceldom screws you up really bad.

Nothing, it's over

Plan out saving money for later

If you become a neet it's over. If you temporarily become a neet for a few years you're also screwed, since you probably won't be around people your age again. You'll be seen by younger foids as old and irrelevant once you re-emerge from neethood. The attractive foids your age will all have chad boyfriends by then

I sort of already knew this but never knew the exact reason, why would that be a bad thing?
Because a girl will realize you are incel and tell all the others.

Get out/silence class chatrooms and be friends with a smoking addicted normie,carry a pepper spray,lock your bag,spread black pills to people you suspect are incels,never celebrate someones birthday especially ıf ıts teachers or class Chad's,yell at Chad ıf he doesnt shuts the fuck up,always have 10 dollars laying around your house,dont share anything with foids or chads,ıf you have money buy some sleeping pills and take them ıf you dont want to suffer in *İnsert lesson of the teacher you hate and never come to school during world womens day.

Stop posting here and go to looksmax.org. Also, don't be anti-social. This is the easiest you'll ever have it in your life. Your high school hierarchy is the easiest to climb.

Stop posting here and go to looksmax.org. Also, don't be anti-social. This is the easiest you'll ever have it in your life. Your high school hierarchy is the easiest to climb.
JFL, high school is hell. Even in high school all foids want chad

JFL, high school is hell. Even in high school all foids want chad
There was not even one true 8/10 in my all-white high school. Everything you do in high school: looksmaxxing, social circle, NTmaxxing, etc has much more of an impact in high school than it does in the real world.

You can LDAR if you want though. Not my choice.

There was not even one true 8/10 in my all-white high school. Everything you do in high school: looksmaxxing, social circle, NTmaxxing, etc has much more of an impact in high school than it does in the real world.
Foids can get chad outside of high school.

Foids can get chad outside of high school.
I'm only a few years removed from high school. Tinder was released years prior. The 7/10 "chad" at the top of our hierarchy had them propositioning him for blowjobs. It's overblown. At parties, in school, etc the best/top in that context are the ones that get sex.

Not every girl browses her phone at a party looking for a hookup after they leave. There would be no point in them going to night clubs, parties, etc if that were the case.

Last edited:
Not every girl browses her phone at a party looking for a hookup after they leave. There would be no point in them going to night clubs, parties, etc if that were the case.
And what do they look for at those night clubs and parties? CHAD. You can't become chad just by looksmaxxing and NTmaxxing. Social circle is BS as well.

And what do they look for at those night clubs and parties? CHAD.
Chad is contextual. Chadlites slay in high school parties because there are very little if any true Chads at any given high school.

You can't become chad just by looksmaxxing and NTmaxxing.
During puberty you can certainly become chadlite/borderline chadlite if you have a decent base.

Social circle is BS as well.
Nope social circle/NTmaxxing is all about maximizing your luck and chances. There are guys in College who are 6s with 4.5/10+ girls and I guarantee you it was social circle. Even the most delusional Sub-8 theorists can't deny that normies get lucky.

GTFOH this is no place for teencels. only for 18+

Chad is contextual. Chadlites slay in high school parties because there are very little if any true Chads at any given high school.
As if anyone on here is chadlite :feelskek:
During puberty you can certainly become chadlite/borderline chadlite if you have a decent base.
You need to be a high tier normie to do this
Nope social circle/NTmaxxing is all about maximizing your luck and chances. There are guys in College who are 6s with 4.5/10+ girls and I guarantee you it was social circle. Even the most delusional Sub-8 theorists can't deny that normies get lucky.
I agree, normies do get lucky. With landwhales.

As if anyone on here is chadlite :feelskek:
There are absolutely people on the border. Maybe none who'd get rated by hardcore lookism people who even underrate some male models. Lol.

You need to be a high tier normie to do this
Either way there's no loss to improving your looks. God-tier skin can make a lot of people look better. There's a lot you can do if you're early in puberty.

I agree, normies do get lucky. With landwhales.
Unless you're just saying every American girl is a landwhale then no. Regardless, it's a phenomenon specific to America. True landwhales are the ones that they don't need to get lucky with.

Last edited:
1 - Don't cold approach foids ever
2 - Browse looksmax.org instead
3 - Like someone else said in this thread, focus on getting friends instead of getting foids, build a social circle
4 - Don't think a foid is "into you" just because she talks to you from time to time. It's fairly obvious when foids are interested in dating/making out with you, just watch what happens to the Chad/Chadlites around you.
5 - Take growth hormones as soon as you can, especially if you are a manlet with a Bone Age ahead of the expected.
6 - Hit the gym everyday when you arrive home from school (so you'll arrive your 20s gymmaxxed).
7 - If you have a serious physical flaw, focus on moneymaxxing asap by getting a part time job, and convince your parents you need a surgery (maybe they can help you to pay part of it).
8 - If you feel ready to ask out girls, try online dating first, or normiemaxx and start going to parties. Avoid approaching random foids on daily life if you are unsure they feel attracted to you and don't ever declare yourself to foids you know when they never show the obvious signs first or didn't make the first move.
9 - Studymaxx/Careermaxx; There are some threads on looksmax.org where people give advices on how to improve study performance. Pursue careers that are easy to get into with great potential to moneymaxx (something within STEM).
10 - If you are heavily bullied at school, tell your parents to threaten to sue the institution or tell them you are suicidal. They'll probably be afraid of it and actually do something to help you out.

Last edited:
if you look good, you win automatically. if you look average or worse, you lose automatically. in everything. so head on right over to looksmaxx my friend :feelsokman:

10 - If you are heavily bullied at school, tell your parents to threaten to sue the institution or tell them you are suicidal. They'll probably be afraid of it and actually do something to help you out.
wrong. you change schools

Looksmax like crazy

wrong. you change schools
I did that.

But if I threatened to sue the previous school, they would have placed me in another class far from the bullies and give them detention whenever they attempted to approach me again.

They really are afraid of this shit these days.

Last edited: