Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice from a friend "Just ask her about her day bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
So got in touch with a friend of mine. We were together in high school, college, etc (around 16 years or so). He settled in Germany now and married to a decent looking curry foid (via his mom who arranged it for him). Told him about my situation (losing my dad, upwards of 0.5 million USD in debt, KHHV status, etc). While i know he means well, his advice was for me to approach foids and ask them about their day.

What do you guys think about this? Anyone here tried it?

shit advice, no girl will care about a subhuman asking them "how was your day?"

My typical dialogue with foid:
-What did u do today?
-nothing
*sound of crickets*

I know. Some guys think this works lol. Also weird it comes from a guy who got an arranged marriage. (My dad try to do this for me too, only he picked disgusting fat curry cunts)
-What did u do today?
-nothing
*sound of crickets*
Did you shower though?

I know. Some guys think this works lol. Also weird it comes from a guy who got an arranged marriage. (My dad try to do this for me too, only he picked disgusting fat curry cunts)

Did you shower though?
Yes but i forgot to get a haircut and drink some water

This is what happens. The moment you ask her how her day was, the thought process will form in her mind that you're not just somebody but rather someone that's interested in her. If she's not interested in you, she's going to shut down and make an excuse to try and put you down nicely, but because you've been rejected many times you can tell that what she did was took a fucking knife and jammed it into your chest and twisted it enough times for the wound to not be healable.

This is what happens. The moment you ask her how her day was, the thought process will form in her mind that you're not just somebody but rather someone that's interested in her. If she's not interested in you, she's going to shut down and make an excuse to try and put you down nicely, but because you've been rejected many times you can tell that what she did was took a fucking knife and jammed it into your chest and twisted it enough times for the wound to not be healable.
I guess the idea is to act as if you care about her day, rather than just getting into her pants. But if youre ugly, your intentions really dont matter. Best case scenario, youd get to be her little bitch and do things for her.

I guess the idea is to act as if you care about her day, rather than just getting into her pants. But if youre ugly, your intentions really dont matter. Best case scenario, youd get to be her little bitch and do things for her.
When I say interested in her, she can would take it either way. She don't give a damn if it's a relationship or to get in her pants. The end results is the same if you're not a chad.

When I say interested in her, she can would take it either way. She don't give a damn if it's a relationship or to get in her pants. The end results is the same if you're not a chad.
You can do no right as a subhuman and no wrong as a chad when it comes to foids.

try it and report back
I'm definitly gunna try cold approaching again once the lockdown ends

It is actually a good opener to use when warm approaching, though I'd only approach if I was younger and wasn't sure if I was ugly.

Me : "So how was your day?"
Foid : "It was great, I got railed by two Chads in the morning"

Lol

typical advice from normies tbh ded srs ngl :soy:

Me : "So how was your day?"
Foid : "It was great, I got railed by two Chads in the morning"

Lol
JFL.
It is actually a good opener to use when warm approaching, though I'd only approach if I was younger and wasn't sure if I was ugly.
You have to be somewhat NT to have social circles and warm approaches.
try it and report back
I'm definitly gunna try cold approaching again once the lockdown ends
No way iam doing this @ 33 years. Besides, most foids where i live have faces that look like wrinkled horse balls.

Foids want Chad to ask them about there day, not an incel

based
-What did u do today?
-nothing
*sound of crickets*
should be

-what did u do today?
-nothing
*sound of gunshots*

specially if she said "nothing" in this tone like you're a nuisance