Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice on how to approach women my girl friends gave me when I was 17

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
> it's attractive for a man to be able to approach a woman with confidence.
REALITY: "Yikes! Women will assume you want to sleep with them which is a turn off!"

> just approach women, be upfront and honest with your intentions from the get-go.
REALITY: "Eww, this creepo thinks it is okay to harass women on the subway"

> try some more social events, like night clubs!
REALITY: "OMG, I'm just trying to enjoy a night out with my friends!"

> University is a great place to meet girls!
REALITY: "The lecture hall isn't a meat market and women don't really appreciate someone hitting on them when they're trying to focus on understanding the course material."

> it's easier to ask a girl out in your social circle
REALITY: "I don't feel like hanging out if he's coming after that"

(by girl friends I mean females who were in my social circle while in high school)

Its cope anyways, it literally doesnt matter what you do or say. PSL dictates the success of your pick-up lines and you will be viewed as this creep that needs to fuck off.

>my girl friends

mogs me

Why would u take advice from females anyways.

That's what they want assuming it's chad doing it.

"Girl" and "friends"

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :chad::banhammer:

Don't take advice from foids. In 8th grade a Puerto Rican girl said she'd go out with me if I changed my hairstyle, but I knew she was lying.

Eh, having foids friends is normal.
Um, no, not as an incel.
Foids at school either pretended I didn’t exist or they accused me of being a rapist.
an incel with normie male friends is even questionable.

shameless self-bump.

Its cope anyways, it literally doesnt matter what you do or say. PSL dictates the success of your pick-up lines and you will be viewed as this creep that needs to fuck off.
tbh

REALITY: "Yikes! Women will assume you want to sleep with them which is a turn off!"

> just approach women, be upfront and honest with your intentions from the get-go.

REALITY: "The lecture hall isn't a meat market and women don't really appreciate someone hitting on them when they're trying to focus on understanding the course material."

(by girl friends I mean females who were in my social circle while in high school)
Destroys me brutally because social circle

Don’t forget the classic
> Just ask her out
“I need to get to know someone before I date them”

Don’t forget the classic
> Just ask her out
“I need to get to know someone before I date them”
The old "I'm actually demisexual" card, ah yes, how could I forgot! I've been told this by a girl who I approached, she nonetheless still knew exactly which guys she'd fuck in a matter of seconds as I saw her regularly playing "smash or pass" games.

Dont be ugly.
Don't take advice from foids. In 8th grade a Puerto Rican girl said she'd go out with me if I changed my hairstyle, but I knew she was lying.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Brutality is reality

damn, take it easy chad

Damn welcome back bro

the most important thing a man can teach you is to never ever listen to women. sadly my dad died when I was 4 so I had to learn this invaluable piece of information by myself

the most important thing a man can teach you is to never ever listen to women. sadly my dad died when I was 4 so I had to learn this invaluable piece of information by myself
Your father wouldn’t be able to teach u how to get taller and have bigger facial bones anyway

Last edited: