Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice on requesting bans.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Be careful when requesting a ban when you only have one more time to request one. @chesscel for example, was only able to request a ban one last time and probably didn’t think it through fully and now he wants to come back. This forum is like alcohol to some people, people think they can quit but just go back to it.

It's over for requestcels. Literally just log out of your account and lurk if you want to see this site so bad, JFL.

It's over for requestcels. Literally just log out of your account and lurk if you want to see this site so bad, JFL.
Default white is an eye sore and that is the only theme to choose from as a guest but it’s deserved for the type of lurkers that only lurk to cherry pick posts for CuckTears

This forum is like alcohol to some people, people think they can quit but just go back to it.
I don't understand why people would request a ban? You can just leave without being banned

Default white is an eye sore and that is the only theme to choose from as a guest but it’s deserved for the type of lurkers that only lurk to cherry pick posts for CuckTears
They can simply use some tool or website to darken it.

you can still pick different themes when logged out

I dont get that. Why he cant come back? He just needs to make an appeal.

I don't understand why people would request a ban? You can just leave without being banned
I’m not 100% sure about this, but I’m pretty sure some people get banned for inactivity.

How if you want to quit then you quit :feelstrash:
Btw didn't realise you change your avi again.

I’m not 100% sure about this, but I’m pretty sure some people get banned for inactivity.
Really? I don't think so. I hope not :feelstrash: Are you sure?

I don't know they can't just log out, but I can see why they like this place so much. Its literally like a drug to them.

Cant he just make another account

Over for many men, it is really shitty. Just not good. Edit: Oh, wait, this is unrelated.

i have enough self control if i want to take a break i'll just do so, i wont ever request a ban probably

I don't know they can't just log out, but I can see why they like this place so much. Its literally like a drug to them.
Is this a joke? Lol, logging out dosent do shit because you can just log back in immediately

Literally just dont request a ban. Just dont get in the site.

I have poor impulse control and I'm able to log off