Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advice to youngcels: no matter how depressed you are, work hard and get a STEM degree.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
yeah if i get linked to another jocko willnick podcast about the importance of waking up at 4AM and shitting blood I'll kms
Waking up early is a meme and not everyone can do it.
I'm not going to launch into the usual thing about goals either that people say after that.

This constant need society enforces for guys to always be productive bugs me. You should be able to take it easy now and then. Fuck what others think.

Yeah those don't inspire me either, I just get more depressed or even envious. But this was more of a cautionary tale for the young 'uns. They can still turn it around unlike us old farts.
This is one thing that outlines the irrational and feminine way people on this forum act.
These are the same people that talk about how normies are irrational not realizing that they are acting the same way:feelskek:
If you aren't BUILDING WEALTH
and are simply trying to "pass down" knowledge that some one could have picked up anyway you aren't really doing anything except coping through others.

t.

Last edited:
Waking up early is a meme and not everyone can do it.
I'm not going to launch into the usual thing about goals either that people say after that.

This constant need society enforces for guys to always be productive bugs me. You should be able to take it easy now and then. Fuck what others think.
chad can take it easy, it's every other man that has to work until they are burnt out or dead

Don’t know what the fuck I want to do with this pointless existence. I was actually in school last year studying Engineering but I wasn’t doing well in it and the school kicked me out. I feel like a total loser which I am. Now since I’m free and just waiting for army I’m wageslaving at a McDonald’s. Most ofthe coworkers are around 40+ Earning around 2K a month. I have a strong feeling I’ll end up like them tbh. Maybe I should just rope

chad can take it easy, it's every other man that has to work until they are burnt out or dead
Work hard and maybe you too will get the scraps of a life Chad takes for granted cause he just wakes up and worries about nothing, it just goes his way. Uhh this is getting depressing.

Fuck that. That's what society wants. For nonchad males to always be on the edge and worried about their circumstances so they are too busy to realize how they are getting screwed over.
And for the simple sadistic pleasure that society gets out of seeing below average to average looking guys struggling and stressed and unable to take it easy.

See my thread on this.

Don’t know what the fuck I want to do with this pointless existence. I was actually in school last year studying Engineering but I wasn’t doing well in it and the school kicked me out. I feel like a total loser which I am. Now since I’m free and just waiting for army I’m wageslaving at a McDonald’s. Most ofthe coworkers are around 40+ Earning around 2K a month. I have a strong feeling I’ll end up like them tbh. Maybe I should just rope
I dropped out after 2 years once. In that time I wasted my parent's life savings (and we're from a poor country), blew my chance to live in a better country, became an alcoholic for 2 years and ruined my own health, my parent's health, almost destroyed my family, got PTSD from the million humiliating moments as an alcoholic etc...

What I wanted to say is that I feel your pain, dropping out SUCKS.

I hope you can find something, I won't tell you platitudes cause I know how much it sucks hearing them. But I hope you keep trying, just don't start rotting and giving up, do something, anything.
Fuck that. That's what society wants. For nonchad males to always be on the edge and worried about their circumstances so they are too busy to realize how they are getting screwed over.
And for the simple sadistic pleasure that society gets out of seeing below average to average looking guys struggling and stressed and unable to take it easy.

See my thread on this.
Society wants average and below average men to work hard, with the carrot on the stick being that if they work hard they too someday will be able to have what foids, rich people and Chads take for granted.

Listen to him, he is 100% correct.
I goofed around through highschool and slept in class so I could have more time on the internet and in games. Then I fell for the "college is a scam" meme and NEETed for as long as possible but eventually the time came when it was time to either get a job or find a homeless shelter.

Tell me, what kind of job do you think an incel with no tangible positive qualities is going to get? The absolute worst ones available of course- and you'll have to fight just for these. If you think having a rough night as a NEET or student is ropefuel just wait until you're pulling 10+ hour shifts in a 110F factory doing the same repetitive movements hundreds of times until your hands feel like they're going to fall off. All the while being surrounded by the lowest tier of normalfag that will snicker behind your back at every opportunity. And then after a hard two weeks you crack open your paycheck and it's flat out insulting.

Life still sucks but at least now I can spend my days in an air conditioned office on a computer and have money to cope with.

I wish I could, I'm currently in cs at a mediocre uni, only foids/chads are getting internship interviews from companies. Truecels like me are luck to even be acknowledged by recruiters.

Already working on in it, Monsieur !!

I'd rather die or be homeless than be a SLAVE to this system, 100%. Get on my level you fucking slaves.... working to keep a system that hates and enslaves you afloat.....

Last edited:
Good, at least you'll be making a decent sum of money, not pennies at some job beneath you. Social sciences will make you even more of an incel while keeping you poor on top of that.
I agree, with that money atleast i can take a vacation, buy a car i like, buy me playstation, find some happiness with money and make friends in the stem workplace. this is much better than the wage slaving selling fries. also remember stem is one where foids are not interested, no foids no sufferings

Nice thread. I'm STEMmaxing too.
At least I'll have money to buy copes in the future.

Nice thread. I'm STEMmaxing too.
At least I'll have money to buy copes in the future.
I agree, with that money atleast i can take a vacation, buy a car i like, buy me playstation, find some happiness with money and make friends in the stem workplace. this is much better than the wage slaving selling fries. also remember stem is one where foids are not interested, no foids no sufferings
Already working on in it, Monsieur !!

Good job guys, keep at it. STEM is pretty much the only guaranteed way of living a comfy life as an incel. Takes a lot of hardwork though, but it's worth it compared to a fate of poverty without any prospects.

Society wants average and below average men to work hard, with the carrot on the stick being that if they work hard they too someday will be able to have what foids, rich people and Chads take for granted.
Because much like women, society is sadistic and doesn't want to see average and below average men relaxing or taking it easy.

MAJOR cope. No wonder I have you blocked. I have STEM and it didn't get me anywhere, depression hit hard. Fuck you OP get cancer, die and fucking rot away you absolute mental nobody.

I would choose STEM path if i weren't low IQ.

MAJOR cope. No wonder I have you blocked. I have STEM and it didn't get me anywhere, depression hit hard. Fuck you OP get cancer, die and fucking rot away you absolute mental nobody.
Ok.

Is Accountancy a good complementary subject to STEM? I wonder.

Look, life can always get worse. Even if you have crippling depression and beg the universe to let you die in your sleep daily, it can still get much worse.

And one of the worst things for an incel is to have a shitty job. Unless your parents are rich you're going to have to wageslave, but the difference between wageslaving at a shit job that pays pennies vs having a decent job is night and day (although any job is still hell, I hate jobs so fucking much it's torture).

Anyway, don't do what I did. I had crippling depression since I was ~13 or 14 so I started drifting through life, rotting in bed all day and choosing the path of least resistance. Literally putting in the minimum amount of effort required so I would get back to rotting in bed.

And so I chose social science degrees. I knew what I was getting into from the get go. Hell, my depression was so bad cause I knew I'd end up here. But I was lazy, I wanted to rot instead of studying hard.

Don't choose shit degrees that are easy no matter how depressed you are or how much you want to just rot in bed. Choose hard ones that will pay off in the future. Now I'll be forced to wageslave shit jobs while daydreaming daily about some way to be self-employed and escape wageslavery. But there's still hope for you. Work your ass off now cause life can get so much worse than it already is.

P.S: This isn't related to foids or pussy in any way. You'll still be a virgin, but there's a difference between an incel with a good job and an incel wageslaving at some shit job that pays nothing.
High IQ post

wage slaving is the worst shit ever, I did that shit in uni and it was brutal.Working software devmaxxing is life fuel as fuck since most of the devs are other trucels so we actually relate to eachother and have similar interests which makes life worth living atleast for an incel like myself.

work hard and get a good stemjob young boyos

I'm way too retarded for STEM, ngl. If tenth grade math is already too much for my brain I wouldn'teven survive my first semester in college.

Only elite incels go to universities. I can't get into any higher education. I would need to waste 3 years in lukio first and 1 year before I can even apply for lukio the next time.

Moneymaxxing with high efforts is useless except for surgery maxxing.

Plus I am gonna inherit somethings, so I can easily live with a minimum wage for a deace or so.

I know its depressing wasting my talent when most my classmates went to mainly Medicine but I dont care. I dont have the mental condition to pull off going to uni for 6 years as a KHHV loser.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back