Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

afasf

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
RE: Sharia Law Is The Solution To Female Hypergamy

Fuck Sharia law. I want celibacy allowance to get me some hookers.

Sharia Law is the solution to everything. Degeneracy of femoids will not be tolerated. Sluts/fornicators will be punished. THe west needs Sharia Law.

SHARIA LAW NOW!

incelman said:
Fuck Sharia law. I want celibacy allowance to get me some hookers.
Sharia law ensures that practically every male can get a chaste female for marriage, to spread his genes with.

looksmatch-mating should be enforced

universallyabhorred said:
Sharia law ensures that practically every male can get a chaste female for marriage, to spread his genes with.

Not true.

Islam just has a good system which guarantees incels a good heaven if they fight and die for Allah.

Islam needs incels because that's where they get most of their fighters.

Incel_Because_Short said:
Not true.

Islam just has a good system which guarantees incels a good heaven if they fight and die for Allah.

Takbir

Arab countries have incels as well.

Not true.

Inceldom is much rarer in islamic societies than western societies, where chad does not get to fuck a ton of females and ruin them for normies or incels. It is true that some of the fighters are incels, but they are still a very small amount hardly representative of incels, and most of the fighters have wives.

DropTheMic said:
Back to Lookism you go with your Islam worshipping cumdump friends you dickhead.

a3c73889f3ecbabbfe45ec54ad79f04ee61014428645e6060ef841da53146a05.jpg

0f16cefbae52f478867027b269d409503e407f88e8cacca5621cc68a04720b04.jpg

:dodgy:

I am the most legit truecel on here, you are the fakecel. LOL I have never even had an account on cuckism.

Inceldom is much rarer in islamic societies than western societies, where chad does not get to fuck a ton of females and ruin them for normies or incels. It is true that some of the fighters are incels, but they are still a very small amount hardly representative of incels, and most of the fighters have wives.

Islam permits four women to one man, so you literally can end up with an 80/20 split.

Go to any Islamic country, and you'll see that a small number of men are having four wives, some even more, and a lot of men aren't getting shit.

Why do you think extremism and violence are so prevalent in the Middle East? You have an entire generation of young boys who will likely never get laid.

Historically, many Islamic societies had Kings or people of power have up to four wives, and hundreds of sex slaves. If you were an average Muslim man, you either had to hope that you got lucky enough to marry Khadijah in your village, or go to war against infidels for the chance to earn enough money to buy a sex slave. And you were likely to die.

In the Ottoman empire, they even castrated large numbers of men so that all the captured women of war went to men of power.

The only reason those incels were able to put up with this shit life was because they believed that if they fought and died for the sake of Allah, they would get all the women they wanted in heaven. And if you legitimately believed that, then you were able to put up with a sexless life, since life is only temporary.

Trust me, if you want to see a true 80/20 ratio, go to an Islamic country.

Inshallah, and we shall have temples dedicated to St. Blackops2cel where we will sacrifice sluts for his tribute.

Cope. Women will still find a way to cheat. The real blackpill is understanding that no government or set of laws can truly keep women pure. Women will risk the possibility of being stoned to death just to get that crown prince dick my friend.

Anon313 said:
Cope. Women will still find a way to cheat. The real blackpill is understanding that no government or set of laws can truly keep women pure. Women will risk the possibility of being stoned to death just to get that crown prince dick my friend.

I am not even muslim, just lol.

Islam permits four women to one man, so you literally can end up with an 80/20 split.

Go to any Islamic country, and you'll see that a small number of men are having four wives, some even more, and a lot of men aren't getting shit.

Why do you think extremism and violence are so prevalent in the Middle East? You have an entire generation of young boys who will likely never get laid.

Historically, many Islamic societies had Kings or people of power have up to four wives, and hundreds of sex slaves. If you were an average Muslim man, you either had to hope that you got lucky enough to marry Khadijah in your village, or go to war against infidels for the chance to earn enough money to buy a sex slave. And you were likely to die.

In the Ottoman empire, they even castrated large numbers of men so that all the captured women of war went to men of power.

The only reason those incels were able to put up with this shit life was because they believed that if they fought and died for the sake of Allah, they would get all the women they wanted in heaven. And if you legitimately believed that, then you were able to put up with a sexless life, since life is only temporary.

Trust me, if you want to see a true 80/20 ratio, go to an Islamic country.

You are wrong, most males have only one wife only the richest kings have hundreds of females.

I am not even muslim, just lol.

You are wrong, most males have only one wife only the richest kings have hundreds of females.

The richest kings have hundreds of females, which takes a lot of females out of the marriage pool. There are 107 men born for every 100 women. You don't think that this will cause inceldom in any way?

The richest kings have hundreds of females, which takes a lot of females out of the marriage pool. There are 107 men born for every 100 women. You don't think that this will cause inceldom in any way?

I believe it will still create less inceldom than in the west. Also making a decent amount of money and having a stable job can save you, unlike in the west where you literally need to be a millionaire to attract women with money and they cannot divorce rape you either nor cuckold you.

Anon313 said:

Pretty much this.
Even some 30-40 years ago, where monogamy was more strictly enforeced in western society you still had female cheaters en masse.
They don't care about consequences to their behavior as long as they can get Chad.
I can't think of a single proper way that could realisticly enfore monogamy in our times anyway.
Modern technolgy has made cheating so fucking easy that you can safley assume that every girl who's old enough to know what it is, it already does.

Wearacombl said:
Pretty much this.
Even some 30-40 years ago, where monogamy was more strictly enforeced in western society you still had female cheaters en masse.
They don't care about consequences to their behavior as long as they can get Chad.
I can't think of a single proper way that could realisticly enfore monogamy in our times anyway.
Modern technolgy has made cheating so fucking easy that you can safley assume that every girl who's old enough to know what it is, it already does.

This just means society needs to go further to ensure females are no longer able to cheat. I suggest slavery.

DropTheMic said:
You sound like Adolf Hipster from Lookism.

I am not, I just googled him and his image popped up he mogs me so hard it is not even funny.

Yep, feminism was a mistake. Females need to be put in their place.

tehgymcel420 said:
Yep, feminism was a mistake. Females need to be put in their place.

The closest system we have to putting females in their place is unfortunately Sharia.

Only if you don't get your dick blown off though, those seventy-two virgins aren't cheap.

DropTheMic said:
Sounds like something you would post.

9bece18d38e24bb9e1db5c703a8078096cb209139fead6635bf89cf1023dea65.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQ-yzn1t4IVomrPaQ85UFA

adolf hipster you chechen germany living islam fag
you and your tinder experiment threads on lookism

you love your skype calls with your nigger loving british friend jankinoff the cuckold

:rolleyes:
Believe what you want I am not adolf hipster.