[RageFuel] AFBB operating system

I

Initium

Recruit
-
Is this real life? It’s like this girl doesn’t even realize how cliched her posting afbb(alpha fucks) is. 18 and already not marriage material, not capable of pair bonding.

And the worst part is she’s posting publicly about this, Zero shame. A guy posted a question asking if she would marry him, fucking white knights and betacucks.

It’s like a bad script that chucks and femoids run on. No amount of explaining helps, they just look at you like you’re crazy. At this point I really hope Islam takes over the west, allah willing.

Attachments

Speedloader

Speedloader

I want to burp
-
Her face is ugly. Would gladly stuff it with lead via kriss vector drum mag full auto

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
at age 18 she already got a thousand of dicks

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
Not a virgin and fat, she is ruined. She will now have to settle for betabuxx, cause chad will only band her on leg day at 5am.

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
beep beep sex good chastity bad

Invidia

Invidia

Recruit
-
should really have become a drug dealer

I

Initium

Recruit
-
Her posts are more evidence as to why female sexuality needs to be regulated. Why can’t normies realize this, this is not “empowerment”, I’ve seen it so many times where females breed with criminals and degenerates and end up on the dole....then have the fucking nerve to complain about “all men”, especially after they slam head first into the wall.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
she is frauding so hard lol.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
She has nice tits though.