Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

afdsf

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
RE: We Need Another Atomic Blackpill

Anyone have the balls to go out in public and conduct some experiments? Have a picture of goodlooking guy and an ugly and ask people who they think has commited a crime and who they think does better with woman, and ask them why. Have them be from the same race so their answers wont be influenced by race instead of looks. You could also ask girls who'd they rather date, say the goodlooking guy is pretty boring and say the ugly is fun and has a cool personality, see who'd they'd rather date. Record the interactions of course and post the video on youtube.

RE: We Need Another Atomic Blackpill

Nautica1983 said:
Anyone have the balls to go out in public and conduct some experiments? Have a picture of goodlooking guy and an ugly and ask people who they think has commited  a crime and who they think does better with woman, and ask them why. Have them be from the same race so their answers wont be influenced by race instead of looks. You could also ask girls who'd they rather date, say the goodlooking guy is pretty boring and say the ugly is fun and has a cool personality, see who'd they'd rather date. Record the interactions of course and post the video on youtube.

PayPal me and I'll do anything. NE USA college town or NYC, up to you. I'm high inhibition but I'm also high in moneywhoring which makes my inhibition fall to rock bottom because I have a legitimate excuse to talk to people.