Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Afghanistan chad transfers to new school and females instantly start acting different

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★
4mqwTfC.png

The injustice...
FUCK !!!

tl;dr its over if youre not chad

wish i was afghan

Sound like current Europe.

Just be white br0 its that easy br0:feelstastyman:
Just be chad or its over.

Just be white br0 its that easy br0:feelstastyman:
Just be chad or its over.
notice how it was ethnic chad slaying ethnic foids and old white foids, no white foids the same age range as ethnic chad

Is this story set in India?

Is this story set in India?

He said before 9/11 so it likely happened in North America. The original post was deleted a few months ago but luckily I've gotten into the habit of taking screenshots of things that pique my interest.

foids dont discriminate if your chad

I cant stand this anymore.i just wanna grab and gun and mow down as many whores as i can.Fuck this shit.What has this world come to,there is no point being a good person.Elliot was way ahead of our time,he saw this degenerate world for what it was and knew there was only one solution to end this madness.

Damn he managed to fuck and impregnate 2 teachers. Life is not fair.

I cant stand this anymore.i just wanna grab and gun and mow down as many whores as i can.Fuck this shit.What has this world come to,there is no point being a good person.Elliot was way ahead of our time,he saw this degenerate world for what it was and knew there was only one solution to end this madness.
14776.jpg

Hindu girl married her cousin , the fuck we don't do that

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I receive pleasurable feelings from my envious resentment of the instinctual desire that Chads provoke in females which I never in a million years could. However, I'm smart enough to limit my resentment of Chads and females. It's my fellow incel-tier males who hold the blackpill at arm's length that I fucking hate.

Now now, dont ERmax until your copes are completely done

The reason why he had such a deep voice and high-T levels is because the Afghan government doesn't have the money to pump their tapwater full with estrogen.
He said before 9/11 so it likely happened in North America. The original post was deleted a few months ago but luckily I've gotten into the habit of taking screenshots of things that pique my interest.
It could also be set in Europe since many Afghans moved there as well. I'm betting on Germany.

The reason why he had such a deep voice and high-T levels is because the Afghan government doesn't have the money to pump their tapwater full with estrogen.

It could also be set in Europe since many Afghans moved there as well. I'm betting on Germany.
Europe doesn't prevent Incest relationships either for fear of muh cultural identity race hate if certain groups do it.

same thing with persians though
I wish I was full Persian though, I'm only have. And Kurd Persians are very dark skinned tbh, I don't think I'm that because I have light-ish skin, but I'm definitely not white passing because people ask me what I am.

This how it is. It is not something you need to notice. Women open their legs for you when you have it and keep it closed when you dont have it.

That is the reason why i dont really care anymore because i know it never will happen, i have accepted it. This how things actually are, people try to make something complicated out of it, but attraction is SIMPLE af.

Last edited:
Chaddam completely fucks shit up with his scimitar-wielding seed. What a surprise.

This how it is. It is not something you need to notice. Women open their legs for you when you have it and keep it closed when you dont have it.

That is the reason why i dont really care anymore because i know it never will happen, i have accepted it. This how things actually are, people try to make something complicated out of it, but attraction is SIMPLE af.

People want to believe in the just-world fallacy. They want to believe they are in complete control of their lives.

People want to believe in the just-world fallacy. They want to believe they are in complete control of their lives.

Klaatu

Baradah

Nnn...Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle.

And that's how you raised this dead thread.

Sound like current Europe.
Yep, Chadullah always win.
Hindu girl married her cousin , the fuck we don't do that
The fuck you talking about. Hindu whores from South India do exactly that. South Indians Hindus are very different from North Indian Hindus in their beliefs - especially Hindus from Tamil Nadu.

It is extremely common and accepted in Tamil Nadu.

Last edited:
Sounds like a larp though.

LARPITY
A
R
P

Cliffs: Odd fact pattern = False

Klaatu

Baradah

Nnn...Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle.

And that's how you raised this dead thread.
I see your Evil Dead reference. Groovy, baby.

I wish I was the child of one of the girls he got pregnant so I could have Chad genes.

Larp but could happen

i was so fucked in the head lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back