Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Afraid of failing school

S

shibo

Officer
Well i owe 2 science projects and 1 health project and im stressed as im not sure when exams are and i have to hand them in before exams. I have alot of absences does anyone else have any job suggestions for ppl who failed highschool? Thinking of military tbh

i think u need a diploma to go into the military but I'm not sure

Well i owe 2 science projects and 1 health project and im stressed as im not sure when exams are and i have to hand them in before exams. I have alot of absences does anyone else have any job suggestions for ppl who failed highschool? Thinking of military tbh
Can you post photos of your assignment ?
Maybe we could help

i think u need a diploma to go into the military but I'm not sure
Thats retarded why would i need a diploma to shoot political enemies in iraq. Great logic from america once again
Can you post photos of your assignment ?
Maybe we could help
Well i need to ask my teacher what to do i was going to ask today but had a fight with my mom so ended up not going. I dont even know when exams are

try nootropics

I'm never afraid of failure because I am a failure.
Failing does not make my life worse.

Try thinking like me

I was terrified of failing school too. The stress just made my grades worse tbh..

I'm never afraid of failure because I am a failure.
Failing does not make my life worse.

Try thinking like me
The definition of incel is failure. The entire concept of incel is failure

Me too I had two assignments due today but I didn´t do them and I will most likely get kicked out of school in a few days and then will have to kill myself.

I'm in a similar situation. I'm in college right now failing my second year and I'm 24. I haven't been to classes at all, not even once this entire semester. I haven't done any projects and presentations. I think I'm done with college. There's no hope for me.

I'm in a similar situation. I'm in college right now failing my second year and I'm 24. I haven't been to classes at all, not even once this entire semester. I haven't done any projects and presentations. I think I'm done with college. There's no hope for me.

I'm almost like you.
And I hate my course