Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel African migrant knocks out random women

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
just a normal behavior, they do what needed to do, nothing new to see here.

imo that man gets easily laid

@Bleachcel take notes :feelskek:

gets more sex than me, still needs to blow off steam by punching out women

I assume the cops are running after him to give him a prize and the key to the city

Nice man. I wish German men were like this. Imagine the face of white females if we treat them like shit that they are. Crying for help but nobody will help them because every man is now a true man.

I assume the cops are running after him to give him a prize and the key to the city

He should get a prize though. Imagine we every white man would be like this. You know what, sometimes I am really close to do something like this as well. When I see some white female driving I have the urge to punch her. Seeing all those sluts going around, revealing their legs. They also need to get punched.

what german men? you are the last german man.

It is over for me man.

The second one looked like he knocked out with 1 punch, what an absolute slayer.

Nice man. I wish German men were like this. Imagine the face of white females if we treat them like shit that they are. Crying for help but nobody will help them because every man is now a true man.

Alpha male behaviour, fucked him later that night.

He should get a prize though. Imagine we every white man would be like this. You know what, sometimes I am really close to do something like this as well. When I see some white female driving I have the urge to punch her. Seeing all those sluts going around, revealing their legs. They also need to get punched.

I get the urge sometimes seeing them ignoring me, also when their outfit is downright satanic with black nails and heavy dark makeup, typical satan's teen whore outfit.

you are the last german man.

Muslimcels are not that masculine but they manage to keep their foids under control with violence. The west can learn something from them.

He is thugmaxxing, watch as he gets a lot of intimate visits in jail and after he leave jail tons of foids will be after him.

Banged that thot straight out. Straight to the chin. See how she fell. Perfect form. Pimp slap of epic proportions.
He is thugmaxxing, watch as he gets a lot of intimate visits in jail and after he leave jail tons of foids will be after him.
It is what Toilets do.

Prison guards will be taking phone messages for him from horny German women. And also scheduling conjugal visits for him, and having to inform some women that he is already booked up that day.. so if they want to book a room in advance.

Remember: women themselves voted for these thugcels

Prison guards will be taking phone messages for him from horny German women. And also scheduling conjugal visits for him, and having to inform some women that he is already booked up that day.. so if they want to book a room in advance.
lmao

Remember: women themselves voted for these thugcels
This, that woman probably campaigned against having that guy deported the other day lmao you reap what you sow dumb bitches

@FACEandLMS After his 100000th rejection in Germany

These foids like to catch up with immigrants, it is pleasurable for them; better than the white soyboy who orbits and worships them in their mindset; white men were domesticated and indoctrinated by the media to be passive and weak and encouraged the force in the figure of the immigrant, this is the result

They masturbated to it later

based now foids will give him sex for such great personality

This is from Italy, not Germany.

We need more immigrants like this guy

We need him now more than ever.
119505258 resize 56a48cf15f9b58b7d0d78193

Later he will creampie those women with his BBC. its not fair

our new saint! :feelzez:

Can't see doesn't load.

even africans mog me

Refugees welcome!

these people don't belong in civilization, send them back to their mud huts

Literally based and blackpilled. I see other incels hating, why?

Why hate on this brotha for doing to foids what they deserve? His inhib is low enough to do what has to be done.

Based and literally blackpilled

Very based but go back to Africa though

I wish German men were like this
There would be a Nuremberg Trials 2.0 if that ever happened. Germany is cucked beyond repair.
eurofags are triggered when refugees touch they're precious white womyn.
The precious white foid who wouldn't even look in their direction. Eurocels are beyond cucked.